17- crossroad demons.

OK GUYS sorry🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for late update.... as iam writing two story at a same time I needed time... and also some one shot stories keep popping in my head so please bear with me maximum I will take 5-6 days to update... and again please do Vote and Comment about your thoughts I would love to hear about your inputs.

___________________________________________

Calming and controlling Gulf was very hard... on arriving at the hospital doctors took Mew straight to the scan room.... literally the doctors had to sedate Gulf from throwing the fit at the hospital... he was not accepting treatment he was also injured pretty bad, when nurses tried to pry him from Mew he pushed them and started shouting, he did not want to leave Mew's side for a second..... sedation was the best option....

Gulf was mostly angry at himself for the situation.... he had known Mew was his sort of step brother from the beginning.... how could he not know... he was the heir of the big corporate company... of course he has done researches on people who try to get close to him.... he was devastated on learning the fact, who wouldn't be!!!! his crush possibly love of his life was legally his step brother.... so he tried to avoid his feelings for Mew... but when he cannot stop himself from falling even harder he consoled himself that they were not blood related and this is not wrong...

   He would have confronted Mew about it, but he wanna give Mew a chance, more like come to terms.... that they were indeed legally family and they love each other... though he was open minded about this, why does he react that way in the coffee shop? Because Mew was begging to his mother.

     Gulf never liked his mother, she left him though there was a fact that his father was cheating behind her back, she always pushed Gulf to do things to make him perfect.... it's like she thought he was imperfect.... but still he liked her cause she was his mom... but what pushed him over the edge was when she broke Gulf and Kok relationship.... she was the first to notice the boys developing feelings for each other... and she tried all the methods to stop them from being a couple. She was not against gays or anything... but she doesn't want her son to be gay... he was the heir of GK GROUPS so he cannot be gay..... he cannot make mistakes.... his sexual orientation was a mistake to her. So he stopped reasoning with her, he stopped seeing her and stopped talking to her... he hated her, the one person that should have provided the support he needed, didnt support him...

Gulf didnt like begging anyone nor anyone begging... certainly he would never like or allow Mew to beg anyone especially if that person was his mother, then it was a big no.... that's why he was angry at the coffee shop... he saw Mew begging the one person he hated... and the thought that it's for him and because of him made him angry and guilty at the same time.

Now the guilt is eating him alive...
What if he had not gone there?
What if he tried to reason with Mew?
What if he has not gone fast?
What if?
What if?
What if?

He clutched his head.... he was out of sedation he had sprain in the ankle... some cuts and abrasions over the body knee injury which was mild and a dislocated shoulder.... if the pain didn't kill him first then the what if's gonna kill him..he is now seated in front of operating room with his gang.... he dont know what he would have done if they were not there. They were his emotional, moral and physical support.... he was completely drained yet he didnt budge from where he was sitting for past 4hours...

When he woke up 4hrs back he again started going on rampage.... his friends had to shout and hold him back to bring him to his senses.... when they told him that he was in a surgery, he went straight to the OT and sat at the waiting area.... all his tears were dried up. He has refused to eat or even drink any thing... Mild convinced Kok to leave him alone atleast till the surgery ends...