6

ok guys many of you have encouraged me to write 🙏🙏🙏 iam forever grateful for your comments... once again thank you. And feel free to say about this chapter. Ya I wrote it in a hurry so if it's not good I will try to improve next time. Feel free to correct me
--------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------

  Though there were many questions that confused him, a small smile crept his lips when the thought Gulf was not that bad as he assumed. He also felt sorry for the way he treated him in front of the class. He sighed heavily he shouldn't have assumed things, he was the teacher here he should have the patience first, he should apologise he decided. Though it was embarrassing he knew he have to apologise.

Meanwhile at Mild's house

Gulf, Mild and Boat were playing online video games.. Boat was being little grumpy that made them loose the game

Mild: shit Boat, why are you being grumpy cat?

Boat: nothing. Iam not a grumpy cat (said in annoyed tone)

Mild: I don't know why are you like this? but sure as hell you are grumpy cat..

When Boat opened his mouth to say something, Kokliang came and sat on the sofa.

Mild: why are you late? Did you go out with Hiter??

Kok: shit I forgot.

Mild: what did you forget?

Kok: I was supposed to go some book shopping with Hiter but I forgot. What time is it? Maybe he will be waiting for me.(took his phone to call)

Gulf: dont you feel sorry for him. (Murmured with eyes still on the phone)

Kok: what did you say? (Getting annoyed by Gulf's attitude)

Gulf: i said 'dont you feel sorry for him', you are leading him to some extent. Even I feel sorry for him. He would have had a chance if he had tried with anyone else.( raising his voice)

Mild: hey Gulf I think its enough.

Gulf: oh right, now iam the one that wants to shut up, he forgot he had a date with Hiter and went out for a coffee with Mew.

Everyone looked at Gulf with questioning look

Kok: was me leading Hiter a problem or  going out Lecturer Mew a problem?

Gulf: (panicking a little) I care about you Kokliang. I care about who you go out with you are my friend.

Though they knew parts of it were a lie, Gulf really care about his friends that much is true. He is a matured one among them and knows what's right and what's wrong for them.

Kok: I will call Hiter and explain the situation he will understand. And I was not on a date with the lecturer for your information I was talking some important issues about the latest incident.. after all iam the class representative.  If you want to show your jealousy ass then show it to Mild here cause he hugged him tight in the class.

Gulf gave a angry mixed death glare to Mild before thinking 'that's why Boat is annoyed'. He smirked looking at Boat.

Boat: S.H.I.T!!!!!! Shit shit shit (he shouted)

Mild: why are you shouting now

Boat: I forgot I have a date with Meg

Everyone laughed at him while he took the phone dialing Meg and ran to the balcony. Gulf looked at Mild he sure is laughing, but why does it scream fake to him.. while kok also followed him to call Hiter.

On returning.

Boat: I cancelled the date

Mild: really? (Raising a eyebrow at him)