3

Staffs meeting at Dean's room.

        " you can't make him guidance counsellor for this faculty, he is young"

      "He is a protege in business world we are all grateful that he choose to teach here but you are throwing him in the lions den"

       " I personally interviewed him he is a good, kind hearted and a patience man. But that brats will eat him alive"

    The teaching staffs are arguing or mostly ranting to the Dean about his choice of making Mew guidance counsellor... Dean listened carefully to all the arguments and simple asked them "which one of you is willing to be a guidance counsellor to that brats?"

    Total silence in the room...

" then, I think my option is good and valid" said The Dean,his assistant came in to announce that Mew was here.

When Mew walked in some female staffs gasped, even male staffs looked at him in awww. They heard he is a good looking fellow but not this much hotness. Dean introduced him to the fellow staffs, Mew waiied at everyone politely. When the Dean told him to take the position of guidance counsellor, every other staff warned him in front of the dean...

  "I think their naughtiness is our fault of not guiding them properly, so I would be willing to guide them in good way" he said... now dean had a smug look and proud of his choice and dismissed everyone to go to their class.

In the class,

Gulf was sitting half asleep, Mild was sleeping fully on Boat's shoulder and Kok looking bored when Mew walked into the class all smiling. Class went quiet not because a professor has walked in but because of how hot he looks, girls are giggling and practically undressing him with their eyes.

    'Tsk..~ annoying " said Gulf turning his head.. Kok shifted his gaze not wanting to look at the man standing in the front, Mild, well he looked lost having to get up from his sleep, when he heard Gulf say annoying. "Dont try to act cool guys, even my straight ass is twerking at the sight" said Boat looking at his three friends who are trying to hide the effects that was created by the handsome man standing in front of the class.

Gulf glared at him. If looks could kill, Boat would have died a horrible death. Dont get him wrong Gulf was a bisexual,  he would swing both ways if he is satisfied, not that the man standing in front of him was not his type, definitely not the case, cause he would let Mew do him all week, but he has rules.

One, not to get involved with anyone within his faculty, it's too much drama. Second he absolutely hated teachers, professors, Dean which included teaching assistants. He hate them, he dont trust them, he would make their life hard just because he hates them.

   Mew on entering the class introduced himself, he was all smiling and too friendly even gave his phone number and line ID to the students on first meet.

"Does he look similar to the guy that bailed us last night" Mild whispered so only his gang can hear, "yes he is the same guy" replied Kokliang. "Wow what a change over" said Boat..

      In a black customized shirt that's fitted to his body as if it has been perfectly cut and stitched to the shape of his body first button undone with sleeves rolled up to elbow, showing the bulging veins of his arm. Gulf's heart just skipped a beat.

     Well Mew must be oblivious or purposely avoiding the stares and starry eyes he is getting. He came to teach here that's what he was going to do. The students are quite alright he thought to himself not like other staffs warned him. So he gave them an assignment to be finished within a week and left the class without going into full topic of lecture, it's his first day too so he went easy on them.

      As soon as Mew was out of the door all the students turned to Gulf, as if asking his permission to accept the TA. After all they dont wanna get in his bad side. He just shrugged and said "he is alright for now", while looking through the window he saw Mew looking at them. He just smirked at him, he just showes who's the boss here.

     Following week was uneventful mostly Mew taking class and students not listening, it's not like the needed education to get a job, they are all rich probably owned 2 or 3 companies and they would all work in there own company. This kind of attitude doesn't sit well with Mew. He tried to make classes interesting, still they would be in their own world.

     It's high time he stopped playing nice to them. He must make them listen to him. What's better way than getting their leader to listen to him??

       When he finished reading all their assignments all he wanted to do was bang his head.

Next day in class

    "Either you all copied from the same person or printed it out from the same website, I want all of you to redo the assignment on your own with your own handwriting" Mew said while throwing the assignment sheets in the nearby dustbin. Sure this made everyone angry.

Gulf: what if we dont write it?

Mew: well then I could call and complain to your father

Well now Gulf got really worked up, seems Mew has hit the right nerve.

M: well your assignment was even funnier than others nong Gulf, even my servant could write a better project than that.

Gulf got even more angry  and went straight at him grabbed his collar.

G: do you know who Iam.. who my father is...

M: if you know who your father is then it's well. (Mew smiled)

"Dont treat me like a school kid" said Gulf raised his fist to throw a punch which was caught by Mew, he twisted his hand to his back and slammed Gulf to the white board, While leaning close to him, Mew said "then dont act like a school kid"

    He turned around slightly without releasing Gulf from that position he said  "handwritten assignments... with individual concepts, next week".

      Gulf hand was paining he wanted to shout but he couldn't give the satisfaction to him. "Be a good boy now" said Mew near his ear. The closeness is causing goosebumps all over his body. Damn was all Gulf could think. Mew patted his shoulder before realising him and walked out of the class.

   Everyone had varying expression. Mostly afraid what Gulf will do, afterall Mew is the only person that has thrown insult at the prince...

After some quiet thinking   "Let's throw a welcome party to our new staff" said Gulf with the evil smile on his face.