4

note: hey guys my grammar is not good sorry for that and feel free to correct it anytime I wont mind.. and would appreciate a feedback abt the story so i can decide how to write the story further
-------------xxxxxxxx------------xxxxxxxx--------

'The past week was not easy for Mew', was an understatement. He got calls in middle of class asking him to be an escort, even got a call for phone sex from a guy, nights are worse he would get call telling that his students are in trouble, when he hurry to the location no one will be there or someone calling him asking they have doubt in subject and leave the call on hold.

   He was sleep deprived and had enough of harassment from the students, they even leave the room in middle of lecture. Well Gulf would be sleeping through his lecture or leave the room right when he was about to enter giving Mew a light push with his shoulder. 

    Today was no different, students didn't respect him when he entered the class, he was teaching and no one was listening. The audacity of the students!! they are watching movie in the cell phone in middle of the class, gossiping and laughing.

"Enough is enough" said Mew slamming the book he was holding on the table getting the attention of the students. He calmed himself before speaking again "what should I do to make you guys attentive in the class and stop harassing me...... I would do anything to make you guys better". He looked around everyone was quite and glancing at Gulf.

  "well......We will throw you a party, let's decide whether it's a welcome party or a farewell party at the end of the day" finally the evil lord spoke. Evil lord? Ya that's what Mew named Gulf...

  It's not a party, it's more harassment that's for sure, it's a challenge from students to him, Mew cannot back down now, everyone was looking at him curiously to hear his answer. Mew slowly nodded "yes, under one condition if I made out of it good then you have to listen to me" he pointed at Gulf. It's not that he singled out Gulf, if he can make the EVIL LORD listens to him then his minions would follow him.

   Gulf was not going to make this deal though he was sure no one would withstand the welcome party. While he was thinking Mew said "well you can admit your defeat now" smiling.

This made Gulf irritated and he half shouted "deal, if you withstand it then I will try, T.R.Y" he said.. Mew was satisfied with Gulf trying.. He smirked well two can play a game, he has made deal with the Evil Lord so now he has to make sure he withstand that challenge.

    At 7pm when he went to parking lot to go home, he saw that some parts of his car was missing, like doors and tires are missing. He sighed he knows who's handy work was that, took his phone to call a cab, when he got a message from one of his students asking him to come to lecture hall for his welcome party.

     When he arrived he saw the door was partially opened "ok I can do it" he told himself, when he pushed open the door. He was soaked with cold water from head to toe. He looked up to see a bucket of water was placed on the top of the door. He can feel the ice cubes inside his shirt.

    Wet Mew, his half open see thru shirt sticking to his well toned abs left nothing to imagination. Gulf gulped looking at him his wet hair sticking on his face which he tried to remove with his vein bulged hand. All girls and some boys with included his friends Mild and Kok looking flushed at the image in front of them.

   As for Mew, he was shivering, the brats had reduced the room temperature. He wanted to give up already, but he know this is the only chance to change their minds.

"Oh, dont worry it's not something big, let's just see who can tolerate alcohol better" said Gulf.

There were 20 big glasses filled with beer in a table..

  Mew sighed and took the glass to drink, its freaking cold.. Now Mew is feeling he would be freezed to death inside out. Both are drinking equally but why is Gulf not affected by it? They are cheating Mew concluded, ofcourse they would do anything for Mew to give up. After 3 glasses Mew suddenly felt his abdomen rumbling and his bladder is full and he cannot hold it.

     Everyone is laughing that's for sure he doesn't wanna give up but he cant control his urgency to go the washroom

"Hey Gulf what did you do?" He asked

" just 5 tablets of laxatives and 5 tablets of lasix" Gulf laughed " I thought you could hold longer" he cant control his laughter.

"Childish" he heard Mew say before he was out of the room running to the near by restroom.

After almost 2hrs.....

   Mew came to the lecture hall all weak, he might go to the hospital to get IV on the way to his home and take some holiday..

    "Atleast you returned, have to appreciate that" Gulf said, Mew was glaring but his weak body doesn't gave out the scary wibe.

"Since you struggled this much from us in the past weak and for returning back here, I will let the students stop harrassing you" said Gulf and whispered something into one of his classmates ear.

Said classmate went away and returned with a big cake with WELCOME  written on it.. Mew was wary about it, now what are they planning?? Was his thoughts..

Gulf placed the cake on the table front of Mew " this is our welcome to you" he said with a smug face

Mew: that's all

Gulf: what were you thinking? (raised his eyebrow)

Mew : I thought it would be something scary. For all the built up you guys gave.. these things felt childish (gave a smirk knowing how Gulf hated to be called child)

Gulf: what do you expect?? Us beating the shit out of you or hiring some hooligans to beat you,??? We are all still students remember that

Mew: oh you guys remember you are student ah??..

Mew gave the wary look to cake not trusting them so Gulf cut the cake gave a piece to Mew and he took one piece to himself and every other students started to take a piece for themselves..

" nice cake, the almond in it adds extra flavour" Gulf was talking to his gang when his eyes widen at ALMOND..
He looked at Mew, who now trying to catch his breath. His breathing becoming more and more strained.

Mew cant breath, as he was slowly losing his consciousness he looked up to see Gulf face widen in shock for a second and turning into angry, Kokliang running towards him calling his name, few students worried face, a shocked frozen Mild.. He is falling down and his breathing is unsteady and difficult

Now Kokliang is holding him and trying to call someone for help.. with that Mew lost his consciousness....