26- happy ending

"Ah~ah~p!##"

Gulf was moaning and screaming holding to the head board as if his life depended on it...

"Just a little more baby"

Mew was sweating and gripping Gulf's waist as he pounded into him abusing the perky little hole of his hot and cute love...

"P~ I c-can_not hold anymore, a~ahhh!!"

"Cum with me baby"...

"A~ahh~hh"

Gulf gripped the headboard tight turning his knuckles pale as he came for fourth time that night... soon followed by Mew who came deep inside of Gulf...

Gulf always liked that... his body became weak as he fell on the bed face down breathing deeply to calm his nerves.. Mew fell on back of him still inside him sticking and sweating... Gulf didnt mind it... infact he liked it a lot... rough sex after which Mew falling asleep inside him... 

Mew got up to move but Gulf whined...

"Dont move p'Meeewww"

"Baby, I need to clean you"

But Gulf turned and pulled him on top of him trapping Mew with his arms...

Gulf:Let's sleep, can clean afterwards

Mew: No...

Gulf: whyyyyy? P'.... I wanna cuddle

Mew: dont you remember what happened 2 months ago..... how worried I was...

Yes Gulf remembered what happened it was same as today but rougher sex and slept without cleaning and Gulf got infection and fever...

Mew: if you are not letting me clean you... remember like last time no sex for 1 month...

Mew was worried for his baby and didnt even touch him for one month...

Gulf glared at his husband...

Yes HUSBAND, they were married for 3years now... even though they are the last to get together they were one's that were married first among their friends...

Mew scooped his husband in bridal style and took him to their bathtub.. still living in the same house, when Gulf's father offered to buy them a mansion they politely declined stating they were never ready to leave their home which holds too much memory for them.....

Sitting in the bathtub in warm water Gulf leaned on Mew starring at nothing in particular...

Mew: what are you thinking?

Gulf: p' let's move to a big house..

Mew: hmmm I had also thought about it... since we are having more children we need a bigger place...

Gulf: let's look at the mansion that my father told...

Mew: as you wish my love...

It was 1 and a half year ago Mew had to beg Gulf for adopting a kid... though Gulf first didnt like the idea of kids between them he cannot, never in a thousand years he can say no to Mew... he accepted on the condition that Mew will solely take care of the kid and not ask him to take care....

It's not that Gulf hated kids but he cannot handle kids below 10 years they were adamant, immature and too much of work according to him.... But everything changed when they bought the tiny adorable bundle of 6months to their home 1year ago... a girl baby... Gulf even resigned his job and told his father he will only work from home whenever he was need and not to disturb him unnecessarily..... so the company was left in the hands of Mew