☁️ Drunk | Uraraka x Tsuyu ☁️

Tsuyu's POV
Ochako's been at a party for the past hour; i was jnvited, and i'm going, but i had to finish up Aizawa-sensei's homework. I'm about to leave, and I grab my jacket. I walk over to Yao-momo's house, being greeted by an extremely drunk Ochako. I ribbit in surprise, and catch her as she stumbles.

"Tsu-chan~!" She mumbles excitedly, hugging my waist as her face was stuffed in my chest.

"R-Ribbit," I say, blushing madly. I pull her up, and she smiles at me, before turning and puking. I grab her waist, leading her out of the house. I carry her bridal style to our dorm. So much for the party; i didn't want to go anyway.

I lay her on her bed, and she immediately falls asleep. I tuck the blankets around her and get in my own bed.

3:04 AM
Ochako's POV
I wake up with a pounding headache; I check the clock. it's three in the morning?!

I stand up slowly, and immediately I feel like my stomach is going to throw itself out of my mouth. I rush to the toilet, puking multiple times over. Just when I think I'm done, more comes up. At some point in the middle, someone (i'm assuming Tsu), came and kept my hair away from my face.

I wipe my face with a towel, grabbing water from the faucet and draining it.

"Thank you, Tsu," I say to my girlfriend as she handed me a Tylenol. I down it with more water, and she brings me to her bed, setting me down. I curl into a ball, implying I'm the little spoon. I feel her curl her arms around my waist and bury her face into my neck. I smile as I fall asleep, warmer now that before.

A/N i'm sorry this is so freaking short but i'm bad at writing ships i don't know that much about 🥺