🍋☁️ Fucking Procrastinator | Shinkami ☁️🍋

i would like to point out the fact i am possibly the biggest procrastinator on this planet.
i don't know about y'all, but...

i've procrastinated on breathing.
i lowkey just went 'i'll do it later' while not breathing

and here we are

Third-person POV
Shinsou and Denki were studying. Well, more like Shinsou was studying and Denki was just marveling at the beauty of his boyfriend.

"Y'know, Shin, you're super pretty." Denki states out of the blue, flustering Shinsou to the point he stutters, blushing madly. This makes Denki smirk. "Let's take a break from studying, i'm exhausted."

"K-Kami, you barely d-did anything..." Shinsou said, still recovering. Kaminari laughed, pulling himself and Shinsou up from the floor, hugging his waist tightly. Shinsou sighed, hugging the smaller boy back.

"You're such a damn procrastinator, Denki."

"I'm aware, babe." Denki says, and Shinsou's face flushes at the name. "I'm also aware I just put you in bottom mode." Kaminari cockily (hehe) pulls away from the hug, putting his thumbs to his temples and outstretching his fingers, sticking out his tongue, mocking his boyfriend.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you damn switch."

"You're one to talk!" Denki exclaims indignantly, causing Hitoshi to laugh and pull the small bean to his chest again.

"You fucking procrastinator..."

"You already said that, Hitoshi."

"I'm aware, Pikachu." Shinsou chuckled, unknowingly sending a wave of heat down Kaminari's body, ending up at his member. He has a pet play kink, so being called Pikachu was definetly a turn-on.

Except for when Bakugou says it—

"Did that turn you on, Pikachu?" Hitoshi smirked, the word drawing a quiet, almost inaudible, moan from the bottom. Hitoshi's smirk only grew, threading his fingers through Denki's hair. "Aw Pikachu..."

Long story short, they fucked.

It definitely included overstimulation and cum denial.
so...

F in the chat for Kami's ass.