☁️ Overprotective | Kirideku ☁️

this is for _-Mina_Ashido-_ because a mother caters her children whether they are her own clone or not

Deku, per usual, was being bullied by Katsuki. But today, he went a little too far.

They were in class, everybody just talking to their friends since Aizawa-sensei was sleeping.

"AY SHITTY NERD! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING AND USELESS! WEAK ASS BITCH, IF YOU JUMPED OFF A CLIFF IT WOULDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!" Katsuki yelled, getting the attention of a few students. Luckily, Mom—mina—was sleeping on Denki, So she couldn't hear anything nor murder him.

Kirishima, however...

His head shot up and he heard every single word. He and Izuku were secretly dating for the past three months, and every time Kirishima heard Bakugou bully his boyfriend, he had to act calm despite the burning rage in his gut. But, as I stated before, Katsuki went too far.

"KATSUKI." Kirishima shouted across the room, really gaining the attention from everybody this time. Mina awoke, scared of angry Kirishima, so she hid behind Denki, who protectively covered her with his arms.

"FUCK DO YOU WANT, SHITTY HAIR?!"

"Don't you dare speak to Izuku like that." Kirishima stated, dangerously calm.

"Why the fuck do you care?! He's just a shitty ass ner—"

SLAP.

Kirishima was fuming. He'd hit Bakugou straight across the face, grabbing Izuku and hiding the green boi behind him.

"I care because this incredible amazing perfect human being is my boyfriend, you stupid fuck." Kirishima said, anger lacing his every word. He walked out of the classroom with Izuku.

Izuku pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug when they got to Eijirou's dorm, making them fall onto the bed. Eijirou laughed, kicking his shoes off as Izuku did the same.

The green child entangled his legs with Kiri's hugging his chest as his eyelids grew heavy.

"I love you so much, Eiji..."

"I love you too, Izu..."

"By the way, Eiji, you scared Mina."

"FUCK?!"

"Yeah... that's either gonna end with a beating from her or her constantly avoiding you in fear. Sorry about that!"

Kirishima laughed quietly, snuggling his boyfriend closer to his chest.

"God, I love you so damn much Izuku..."

A/N that's the end of the chapter but in thinking of making a Kirideku oneshot book so if this oneshot disappears it'll soon be in that oneshot book if i decide make it.
~Mama💗

also spoiler alert i beat kiri's ass for scaring me but we good now