🍋💟 Hey, Siri | Shinkami 💟🍋

(my sister's Siri went off just now and it's 1:00 AM so i figured I'd write this.)
(only a bit of lemon at the start)

Shinsou's POV
I pin Kaminari on the bed, stealing his phone from his hand and putting it on the nightstand.

"You're aren't paying attention to me, Kami~" I tease.

"I'm sorry, Kirishima kept sending memes and I—"

"Shh..." I smash my lips onto his and he submits immediately, melting into the passionate and sweet kiss. I bite his lip, asking for entrance. He declines, so I calmly squeeze his ass. He yelps, giving me the chance to aggressively search his mouth with my tongue. He moans into the kiss, wrapping his now free arms around my neck.

I grab his thigh, placing his leg over my hip. I push further into the kiss, beginning to grind my hard member into his own.

He moans lewdly, and I smirk.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite catch that."

I stop my movements and stare at Kaminari's phone. His Siri had went off, and, in a moment of purely being high off giddiness, we both burst out laughing so hard we can't breathe.

So, instead of fucking him senseless, we spooned after I'd hidden his phone in his closet.

I kiss the back of his neck, hearing his snores. I fall asleep rather quickly, especially compared to the fact it normally takes me an hour or two to sleep.

I sigh contentedly as I hold in my arms the best thing that ever happened to me.