💟 Sleepover | Multiple Ships 💟

The whole class of 1-A was having a sleepover; those who chose to come, of course. The students who arrived were Bakugou, Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Yaoyorzoro, Jirou, Mina, Hagekure, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Sero, and Kaminari.

Deku and Todoroki, along with Mina, were the first to arrive. The sleepover was in the common room, and, a few minutes after the three had arrived, the rest of the students piled in. Kirishima sat in a beanbag, Bakugou claiming his lap. Todoroki pulled Izuku onto his lap also, resting his head in the crook of Izuku's neck, making the broccoli boy blush.

Mina took a seat on the edge of the couch behind Kaminari; she enjoyed playing with his hair. Sero was sat next to Denki, along with Momo and Jirou cuddling on the floor at Denki's feet.

Hagekure third-wheeled with Uraraka and Tsuyu on the floor by Kiri's bean bag. Mina quickly popped in a disc; White Chicks. Mina's—and Bakugou's— favorite.

Everyone was laughing and having the time of their lives, but by the end of the movie everyone but Kirishima, Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki were asleep.

Todoroki fiddled with the hem of Deku's shirt, pressing light kisses to his neck. He was well aware that that was one of his biggest turn-ons. And by then, Todoroki grabbed Izuku bridal style and took him to his dorm. Let's just say Izuku will have some trouble walking for the next few days.

Kirishima was teasing Bakugou. He licked and nibbled his ear, which is one of Bakugou's biggest turn-ons. Bakugou let out a small whimper, pushing himself back on Kiri. He smirked, knowing he was doing things to Bakugou nobody else could.

I wouldn't say that his limp was discreet the next day.