🖤 why can i not think of a title | KiriMinaKami 🖤

nice little challenge for my bakusquad members: My_Hero_Bakubae and Pikabitch666  to see if they can sense the hidden message that's not actually hidden and literally right in plain sight

sorry kami this chapter isn't shinkami :/

kirikami in the beginning lol
also single pringle shoto
bakudeku
momojirou
other ships of lesser importance

Third-Person POV
Mina was the shipping mother. Everyone knew that; she helped get bakugou and deku together, as well as Yao-momo and Jirou. What they didn't know, however, was how much she hated it.

First off, she was alone. Alone and hurt, alone and heartbroken- she'd been in a relationship before of course, but it was toxic. Naturally she was a touch-starved person, but the touch she received from that relationship wasn't one anyone but a masochist would enjoy.

No matter how much she smiled, laughed, joked, she always felt this bubble of sadness and dread deep in her stomach. She also hated her body; she was anorexic, yes, but she always felt she wouldn't have that perfect figure like Momo or Ochako.

And no matter how much they tried when she was upset, no amount of jokes or hugs or movie marathons could fill that emptiness in her.

Not to mention her PTSD from when she was a child—her parents had been killed in a shooting, so whenever she heard a balloon pop or anything even remotely like a gunshot, she flinched and recoiled into a ball, occasionally crying.

So now, as she was heading to class 1-A, she allowed her cheeks some mercy from the fake smile with a blank expression. She stared down at the floor, eyes dull. She heard the voices of two of her favorite people, Eijirou and Denki. She lifted her head and plastered on her smile, running up to the two lovebirds.

"Hey guys!" Mina exclaims 'happily.'

"Hey Mina!" Kiri greeted, Kami smiling at her. Kiri's arm was draped around Kami's shoulder, meaning his hand was right next to Mina's face.

Mina suffered from physical PTSD as well, meaning if you brought a hand up high to her she would flinch, expecting a hit.

Now nobody knew of this, so obviously she had to make up fake excuses when she did it.

Kiri began speaking again, and he said something to Mina, flicking his hand up. This caused Mina to flinch and freeze, eyes shut right and expecting a hit before realizing it was Eijirou.

and 'hidden' messages end here

"Mina? Are you okay?" Kami asks. Mina shakily nods her head, replacing her scared expression with a fake smile.

"Cut the crap," Eijirou said, genuinely worried for his friend. Mina stares at him, her smile fading. Before she knew it she was spilling everything to the two boys, eventually sobbing into both their shoulders while she was smothered in hugs and kisses.

The conversation afterwards was about how Mina had accidentally let slip that she had a crush on both of the boys; they also admitted they felt the same, and all agreed that's. polyamorous relationship was definitely something they could and would do.