🖤 Flinch | Shigadabi 🖤

WE HIT 1K READS
AHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
HERE'S A CHAPTER IN HONOR OF YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️
lmao i bet y'all thought this was gonna be fluff

Third-Person POV
Dabi was just relaxing in his room, playing on his phone, when another mission was called out. It went quickly, just taking down some stupid heroes that infiltrated the LOV's fakeout base.

Dabi was a little bruised-up, but nothing a few hours of icing couldn't fix.

However, he decided to leave that for later as he walked to his boyfriend, Shigaraki's room. Now, being Shigaraki, whenever one of his plans didn't go his way, he got pissed.

And I mean-

Pissed.

So, of course, Dabi's massive mistake was walking into the boy's room. Tomura snarled at him as he entered, hate in his eyes.

"Woah there, Dory." Dabi smirks at his nickname. Tomura rolls his eyes with a growl. "Hey, don't be so bummed."

Dabi sets his hand on Tomura's shoulder, and Tomura jerks away. He tenses, but quickly relaxes when he realizes everything's fine.

"Sorry, Dabi, just stressed."

"It's all okay."

Tomura smiles at his boyfriend, reaching his hand up to stroke his cheek. However, in the middle of reaching his hand up, Dabi flinched. Tomura looked at him curiously, before placing his hand down again.

The next day, Tomura again lifted his hand, Dabi flinching as if he expected to feel a blow.

This went on for a few days until Tomura finally decided to address it.

"Dabi! Why do you always flinch when I put up my hand?" Tomura demands for the fourth time in the argument.

"Fine! Because my dad was fucking abusive, alright? Happy?" Dabi snaps, growling. Tomura's taken aback, his face softening. He slowly puts his hand up to Dabi's cheek, as to not scare the taller man.

"You could've told me."

"I didn't want you to look at me weird."

"Patchwork, I already look at you weird."

"I know."

"Do you also know I can only ever look at you with love?"

"..." Dabi stays silent before speaking;

"Now I do, fuckin' bottom."