☁️🖤 Jealousy | Shinkami 🖤☁️

LOOK IM SORRY FOR SPAMMING SHINKAMI I JUST CANT HELP IT

Denki's POV
Mina had told me about a party that was tonight, and given me the guest list;
Denki Kaminari
Hitoshi Shinsou
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijirou Kirishima
Hanta Sero
Shoto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya
Mina Ashido
Ochako Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui
Yao-Momo
Jirou

Sero's gonna be there... it's okay! I just have to convince Toshi to go with me.

"Toshi~" I say in a sing-song voice, prancing to my boyfriend. "Will you come to a party with me~?"

He gives me a stare. "No, Denki."

"Pleeeaase~?"

"No."

"B-but... I don't wanna be alone... and you know how Sero feels about me and how he'll do... anything... to express it." My voice quiets down as a shiver runs down my spine; Sero had raped me a few weeks back and Hitoshi's hardly ever left my side since then. I look up from the floor, and he looks so mad that even Bakugou would be scared.

I see him being back his old habit that I hate; he's digging his sharp nails into his palms. I had only noticed when I saw a small drop of red blood fall from his fist. He only ever does it when he's really, really pissed off. Like now. It's rare for him.

"Toshi!!" I yell, grabbing his wrist and trying to pry his nails away from his palm, which is bleeding even more now. He begins shaking, and I look up at him. A few small tears had fallen from his eyes.

I hug him tightly, and I spot him slowly releasing his fists. I run quickly to the bathroom, grab gauze, and run back out to see him sitting on the bed, elbows on his knees, his hands dripping with blood on to the carpet. I wrap up his hands, and give them little kisses.

"I'll go. And i'm sorry, Denki... for not... being there for you."

"Toshi... it's not your fault." I hug him again.

At the Party
Hitoshi's Outfit:

(with shoes of your imagination's choice ;-;)Denki's Outfit:

Denki's Outfit:

We walk in to the party and immediately see half the guests are drunk

We walk in to the party and immediately see half the guests are drunk. That includes Mina, Bakugou, Kiri, Momo, and even Uraraka.

I see Sero in the corner and I catch his eye, then immediately look away and huddle closer to Hitoshi. He looks at me questioningly before realizing. He looks around and eventually catches sight of Sero, drinking a cup of water and observing the party. Toshi glares fiercely at Sero. He looks over and catches my eye once more, winking. I shiver, and I feel the warmth of Hitoshi's body leave me.

Shit.

He's mad.

I stare in fear as Toshi slowly makes his way to Sero. I see both of them talk, and Toshi looks calm, but he's doing the hand thing again. OVER his bandages. It's practically worse than when he cut...

All of a sudden, as if in slow motion, Toshi's hand, which was already balled up, skillfully collides with Sero's cheek bone, a sickening crack hushing the crowd and the music as they look over. Hitoshi looked like he had gone insane with anger; his eyes wide, fists clenched.

I notice Toshi's knuckles start to bleed through the gauze, soaking it in deep red.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I hear Sero yell, but he's quickly silenced when Toshi puts one of his bloodied hands up in his face. He's controlling him. I back up to Mina, who hugs me protectively. I'm guessing the mother's adrenaline made her completely sober; I couldn't smell a drop of alcohol. Toshi signals his hand out the door, and Sero follows. He leaves the house and walks in the street.

Just for the hell of it, Toshi makes him stand there a few seconds, then makes him run farther and farther away from the party when a car comes.

I try to run to Hitoshi to check on his hands, but he just walks past me with a blank stare on his face.

I look at Mina with watery eyes. Ouch. He's never ignored me before. Mina opens her arms, and just as the door shuts as Toshi leaves, I sprint to her and she hugs me tight to her as she strokes my hair. I cry into her chest for a good ten minutes, her comforting doing wonders.

I eventually leave the party and figure I'll check on Toshi.

I enter his dorm room quietly as possible, and he seems to not've heard me. I don't panic when I hear things from the bathroom. I open the door slowly, and he doesn't notice. He's sobbing, hands on the edges of the sink, his breathing shallow and his wrist's old cuts reopened as his panic attack grew worse.

When the fuck did he start cutting again?!

I run to him, grabbing his waist and hugging him tight.

"T-Toshi!" I cry out, and his breathing evens slightly.

"Denki... you weren't supposed to see me like this." He pulls away, hands and wrists fully covered in blood now from the knuckles, palms and wrists. I grab more gauze and get to wrapping as he numbly stands there.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me... we could've just worked it out..." I sob. I finish the gauze and he pulls me in to a hug, kissing my head.

"I love you, Denki." Toshi says, kissing me. He leads me back out to the room, and gives me one of his yellow hoodies. I take off my jeans and put on the hoodie, it going past my thighs. He changes in to sweatpants, and, shirtless, he brings us to the bed where we cuddle.

"I love you too, Toshi... and don't you dare do anything like that again. Cutting or the hand thing. Please." I say, affection clear in my voice. I feel him nod on my head.

Feeling better, I fall asleep in his arms once I hear small snores coming from my boyfriend.