🖤☁️ Cheater | KamiMinaSero ☁️🖤

Third-Person POV
Mina was just sitting in her dorm, minding her own business, when she hears a scream from downstairs. Being the mother she is, she panics and sprints down to the common room in fear of one of her children in danger.

Sure enough, Bakugou's about to blow the head off of Denki—who, might I add is one of Mina's boyfriends.

"BAKUGOU." She screeches, striking fear into all the surrounding students. "Get. The. Fuck. Away from Denki. Before I rip your ears off of your head and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR NOSE!"

Bakugou lowers his hands, slithering away towards Kirishima, who's trying not to burst out laughing.

Denki sighs in relief, making his way over to his girlfriend. Sero also heads to his girlfriend.

"Thanks so much, babe." Denki breathes with a smile, holding Mina's hips from the side and kissing her cheek. Sero comes over to his boyfriend and girlfriend as they separate, and he kisses both of them on the cheek.

Sero and Denki are on either side of her, both holding her hips from the side as they smile. Mina is holding both of their shirts, giggling like a maniac.

"You two are too chaotic for Baku." She states, freeing herself from their grip. Sero grinned at her. However, she noticed something was off. She got a nervous pit in her stomach, and headed off to bed. Where she texted Denki, who was the boyfriend she was closer to, I mean they were best friends before they started dating.

Italic Underlined: Mina
Italic: Denki

Hey.. doesn't sero seem a little off??

yeah i noticed that too

i'm kinda worried

there's no reason to be
you want me to come over and cuddle you?

yes please

Mina set her phone down with the comfort of knowing her boyfriend was coming to help her.

Five minutes passed, and she began to worry. His dorm was the floor above hers, it shouldn't take this long.

She exited her dorm, looking towards the staircase.

That was her mistake.

Right there, in front of her eyes, Sero stood, kissing Iida.

Without her noticing nor consent, tears start pouring out of her eyes. A loud sob escapes her mouth, from deep within her, rocking through her heart and shattering it. With that noise, she crumples down to her knees, her body giving up on her. Kaminari turns the corner to find his girlfriend in absolute pieces, heavy sobs shaking her body, and he gets ready to murder whatever hurt her.

And he looks up and sees Iida and Sero.

Another loud sob from Mina cracks a whip on the silence, making Sero and Iida jump apart and look to the source of the thunder-like noise. The color drains from Sero's face as he sees the picture, and Iida quickly flees the scene.

Denki rushes to his girlfriend as she starts violently shaking, holding her close to his chest. He sits on his knees, and she puts hers on either side of him, tightly holding his neck and sobbing into his shirt.

Denki glares at Sero with a passionate hate. Not just for cheating, because Denki's heart hurt too, but for making Mina like this.

"G-guys, I-I..." Sero stutters, knowing full well he was in the wrong. "Look, I—"

Denki stood with Mina's legs around his waist, her face still shoved in the crook of his neck, which cut Sero off. Denki looked like he wanted to murder Sero.

"We're over, Sero." Denki states harshly, making another heavy sob choke out of Mina. He carries her back inside her dorm, setting her on the bed. He pulls her close to him, her head on his chest and arms around his waist. His hand entangles itself in her hair, the other hand resting on his stomach.

He turns to his side, and looks at his girlfriend. He takes both her hands in his, and kisses them.

"I love you, Mina."