☁️🍋 Heat | Kirideku 🍋☁️

Requested by: Thefairygirly
AU: Omegaverse
Ship: Kirideku

Deku's POV
I was simply sitting through class, taking notes, when I felt it.

A burning pain in my lower abdomen, along with my dick growing hard faster than Iida could run.

Dangit, my heat started.

I look towards my boyfriend, Eijirou, and almost let out a moan when he bites his lip; he does that when he's focusing. I raise my hand, Aizawa-sensei calling on me. Luckily, there were only four alphas who had the chance of smelling me: Eijirou, Kaminari, Shoto, and Yaomomo.

"M-may I go to the bathroom?" I stutter out, accidentally letting out a small wave of pheromones. Eijirou's head shoots up, staring at me with a heavily blush. Aizawa-sensei nods, knowing what's going on. I rush out of the classroom, running to Eijirou's dorm.

I grab his pillows, blankets, and shirts and make my nest. I'm so dang horny, I start grinding on one of his pillows, bare chest and in only my boxers. Eijirou walks in, biting his lip once more. He closes and locks the door, crouching next to nest, asking for entrance. I nod, discarding the pillow and crawling over to him fast.

I smash my lips against his, quickly discarding his shirt and pants.

I pull back, but just as quickly slam my lips back on his. He lays me on the bed, grinding down harshly on my painful hard-on. I moan into his mouth, and he growls. He rips off my boxers, doing the same to his own. He kisses me harshly once more, pulling away shortly after.

"Suck." He demands, putting three fingers in front of my mouth. I swirl my tongue around them, making him groan. He takes his fingers away from my mouth and slowly inserts one into my hole. I moan, covering up my mouth. He didn't like that.

He adds another finger, scissoring them. He rips my hand away from my mouth as I let out a longer, louder moan. He takes his fingers out, and I whine at the loss of friction.

I'm quickly silenced as he pushed in, one of his arms positioned at the side of my head, the other on the side of my hip as he rolled his hips against mine.

I let out a loud, drawn-out moan.

"F-faster... p-please..." I beg, and he complies. He pounds into me, deep, fast, hard... I let out a lewd moan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he repeatedly slams into my prostate.

"f-fUCK— ngh~ r-right thERE—FUCK— GONNA CUM." I moan lewdly as he groans into my ear. I release with a pleasured scream, making him release inside of me. He helps me ride out my high, and then pulls out. He gets a warm, wet rag and starts cleaning us both up. He kisses my forehead, lying down next to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist, his face at the back of my neck. He kisses it lovingly, squeezing me closer. I sigh contentedly. This is what I love. Eijirou Kirishima.

"I love you, Izu..."

"I love you, Eiji."