💟 Jealousy | KamiMina 💟

i'm sorry i just love this ship too much

Third-Person POV
Mina walks into Yaomomo's living room after gathering a few snacks from her kitchen. She sits herself between Denki and Sero. She laughed and talked with Denki, shoving her snacks in his mouth and her own.

Denki made a face as he ate a piece of candy, making Mina die of laughter.

rip me ok anyway

Until, suddenly, she feels Sero's hand on her thigh. Her heartbeat speeds up in fear, she doesn't like that.

She plays it off, hoping Kaminari doesn't notice. She has this nervous pit in her stomach and it simply grows bigger than the Grinch's heart did when Sero's hand moved a little higher.

"I know! It's so w-weird." Her voice cracked on the last sentence, fear lacing it. Denki's face contorted into a concerned look.

"Mina, you okay? You seem scared."

"I'm fine, Denki."

"Ay Pikachu, she's scared cuz Sticky Bitch is practically raping her." Bakugou stated, staring at Sero's hand. Mina silently thanks Bakugou for his existence and looks at Denki, whose face is dark.

"You damn fucker, get your disgusting hands off of her." He says, his voice dangerously quiet as he glares at Sero with a look that scared Mina horribly. Sero smirked, standing up.

"Whatcha gonna do about it? Tickle me?" He teases. Bad mistake.

Kaminari throws a hard left hook, colliding with Sero's cheek.

"I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU BITCH." Kaminari shouted, Sero's cheek beginning to bleed.

"DENKI CALM DOWN!" Mina screams at him, stomping her foot down on the ground, shortly followed by a few of her tears. Her face is wet, and Denki immediately feels guilt rush over him.

"M-Mina, hey, I—"

"No." Kirishima interrupts Kaminari. He looks at him questioningly. Eijirou picks up Mina bridal style, carrying her to the bathroom. There, he helps her wash her face and comforts her with hugs.

Back in the living room, Denki sits on the couch, hands in hair, thoroughly upset. Sero has been kicked out. He cared for Mina more than anyone, including himself. He had a massive crush on her. He sees her come out of the bathroom and immediately he runs towards her. She flinched.

Denki felt his heart break with the quick movement.

"M-Mina, I was just tr-trying to protect you... I-I..."

"I know, Denki. I forgive you." She says, her eyes sparkling up at him. He throws his arms around her waist, pressing his soft lips to her own. After a second or two, Mina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. They separated soon.

"aWwWwHh"

They look to their side to see Momo, Jirou, Kiri, Deku, Ochako, Froppy, and even Todoroki with puppy dog eyes.

"wE sHiP iT."

"Oh fuck off." Denki says, face flushed as Mina wraps her arms around his waist and kiss her head on his chest. He smiles down at her, taking her to the couch to cuddle.

BNHA Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें