🖤☁️Selenite | Tododeku ☁️🖤

Summary: Todoroki broke up with Deku, and after a week of doing nothing Deku decides to go shopping. He finds a little store in the pavilion, and enters it. There he finds something that gives him feelings like never before.
(this is based off a true story for me, besides the breakup. i was in town today and found a little shop with crystals, candles and incenses and i lowkey felt a spiritual connection to a crystal called Selenite so I bought it)
Deku's POV
I hadn't eaten, drank, or done anything besides go to class the past week. Finally, I decide to go out to the pavilion. I shovel through my closet, landing in one of Shoto's purple hoodies. I let out a small sob; he'd broken up with me a week ago for whatever reason. I grab the hoodie, placing it on. It was snowing outside, so I put on black sweatpants and my snow boots. I flip the hoodie over my head, walking out.

On my way outside, I walk by Kirishima, who tries to speak up a conversation. I ignore him, keeping my head down and walking straight ahead. The same process repeats itself with Mina, Iida, Denki, Sero, and evening Uraraka.

Eventually, I get to the pavilion, and a small shop catcher my eye.

Fairy Lights and More. Hm. I'll check it out.

The second I walk in, I feel a sense of calmness and relaxation, due to the multiple scents flooding my nose. There's things like incenses, candles, and books. I walk to the back room, greeting the cashier.

Back there there's an assortment of necklaces, bracelets, and crystals. I walk to the barrel-like containers with crystals, grabbing a sheet that described each one (pic above).

My eye catches the Selenite bin, and i pick up the specific crystal I'd seen; I felt some type of connection with it. I read the sheet, and it states;

Selenite
protection, spirituality, peace, tranquility.

(this is deku's crystal)

I hum in satisfaction, purchasing the crystal

I hum in satisfaction, purchasing the crystal. I walk out of the store with a happy expression on my face. I'm staring down at the white and clear stone, when I bump into someone. I look up abruptly.

"Sorry, I—"

"Midoriya." Shoto speaks. My stomach drops, and I hold my crystal to my heart, breathing in deep. It gives me a sort of feeling of being protected, emotionally and physically. I look up at Shoto.

"Hi, Shoto." I say, my face blank.

"Midoriya... I'm sorry. The reason I broke up with you... Endeavor made me." He says 'endeavor' like it's a deadly disease. I stare at him in shock. He's looking at the floor, and when I see a tear fall from his face I enclose him in a tight hug.

"Shoto, I love you." I say, feeling him cry into my shoulder as he wraps his arms shakily around my waist. I stare at my crystal fondly, thanking it.