☁️🍋 Tutoring | Momojirou 🍋☁️

super frickin' late for this request-

Momo's POV
I was walking to the other side of the classroom, when I felt a smack on my ass. I turned around, ready to scold Mineta, but instead I found my girlfriend, Jirou, smirking mischievously at me. I cock an eyebrow at her, smiling back. I grab her hips and bring her close, her face suddenly flushed.

"Don't go acting all high and mighty... I'll have to put you down a few pegs." I say evilly, smirking at her flustered state. I let her go and walk away; today was gonna be fun.

After School
It was Friday, meaning I had Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari, Ashido, and Jirou coming over for tutoring. I prepped my dorm with multiple snack platters, drinks, cushions (only three, as I knew obviously Mina would be in Denki's lap and same for Shoto and Izuku), and a few calculators.

They all gather in my room at about four, grabbing cushions. Shoto sat on a white cushion, Midoriya making a funny dramatic fall onto his lap. Kaminari sat on the pink cushion, Mina literally hopping onto his lap, curled into a ball and looking like she was exhausted. Now I think about it, everybody looked exhausted. Even Jirou, whose head was resting on my shoulder from her spot on my lap.

"Hmm... Why don't we have a break Friday? Just this once; we'll chill." I suggest; everybody agreed, beginning to talk to their partners. Jirou turns around so she's straddling me, and gives me that look.

The 'we're both kinky as fuck and I'm horny so fuck me' look.

My face flushed, and she rested her forehead on my shoulder, leading my hand to the zipper of her jeans. I unzip it silently, undoing the button. I see the skimpy red underwear she knows I love, and I raise my eyebrows at her.

I push the fabric aside, slowly sliding in one of my fingers. I rubbed her clit, and she gasped, squeezing my shoulders harder before as her breathing grew faster. I smirk, and go a bit lower to her entrance as I look up. I see Shoto and Izuku in the same position as Jirou and I, Shoto doing the same thing to Izuku that I am to Jirou. I blush and look away, pressing my lips to my girlfriend's neck as I push in one of my fingers.

She whimpered, beginning to grind on my finger, and I chuckle as I push in another one, going faster and harder, eventually hitting her G-spot, where she almost screams, but no noise comes out of her opened mouth. Her eyes roll back and she grinds harshly down on my fingers for a few more seconds before cumming in her jeans. I smirk and zip them back up, laying her on the bed.

oop i hope that's okay