New Beginnings

Y/n POV:
It was a another brand new morning as I fluttered my eyes open to greet the sun that shone through the creaks of my grey curtains. I stretched across to my night stand where my phone laid alarming me. It was already 8:30 am and I'm officially late for my first day back to school. GREAT.

I scurried of my bed and ran towards the bathroom getting myself together, organized and dressed. I just threw on the easiest pair of clothes I could find from my closet. I wore a black ripped jeans with a casual white crop top topped off with a light blue jean jacket and paired off with a basic pair of white sneakers. Basically a scoop of my everyday look.

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I didn't see my parents as I'm sure they had already left for work. I noticed that my mom placed 2 toasts on the counter with a note saying "Have a great day today sweetie" I chuckled at the sight of the note and grabbed the toast and ran out the door towards the bus stop. It was already 8:15 am. This was the first day I have ever gotten dressed so fast. As the bus arrived I grabbed my seat by the window. Luckily the bus wasn't full at that time. It was about a 20 minute drive to my college. I laid my head against the window as I took a deep breath and told myself I just have to get through one more year of college.

I was very shy and almost the outcast in my class and especially in that school. Everyone is so popular and extremely rich. There aren't any nice girls who would greet you with a "good morning" but instead they greet you with "Ewww look who's here again" I really never took those words to heart as I heard them everyday of my years in college,that it became part of my school routine. My mom always told me be kind no matter what and that was something I live by till this day.

*time skip 15 minutes later*

The bus stopped in front of my school as I stepped out of the bus and took a deep breath. The thoughts of "Here we go again y/n." flustered my mind. I walked through the halls and made my way to my locker. Then there it was my routine. The group of popular girls whispering "Ugh she is so disgusting. Hahaha what is she even wearing" I just rolled my eyes and took my books from the locker and made my way towards class.

I entered the classroom and took my usual seat and awaited for the teacher.

"BUZZ BUZZ" my phone vibrated on the desk. I saw a message from my mom.

                                 MOM
"Sweetie....are you in school already?"

                                                                       Yes

"Meet us at ******* restaurant at
7:00 pm after school.....
We will wait for you....
wear something nice..

                                              Uhhhh.....okayyy

                   *end of text message*

As I laid my phone back down a million thoughts flushed my mind that made me few numb. I wondered what was even so important but I trusted my parents so I'm sure.....it's......nothing.......important.........right?........ I questioned myself

Hope you all enjoyed my first chapter🥰 Don't forget to vote👍💜
Can't wait to write more 💜