Fake Smiles

*time skip to morning*
Y/N POV:
I slowly opened my eyes as I realized I didn't even change out of my dress....my eyes were red and puffy from crying almost whole night....I felt lifeless like life had no meaning anymore....

"Y/n..hunny are you awake?" My mom knocked on my door and said.
"Yes...come in eomma" I said as I sat up on my bed. She came and sat next me....

"Sweetie...Please don't react like this...give Taehyung a chance...you never know he could become THE BOY OF YOUR DREAMS....I know you don't know this but when you were really small....we had loads of debts to pay off and at that time we were really good friends with Taehyung's parents so they had helped us through that difficult time and we always said we owed them back....now the time has come y/n....I can't say no...."my mom said putting my hair behind my ear.

What is she even talking about???boy of my dreams?! Hahaha she has to be fucking kidding me! If she only knew how he treated me last night....ugh. My mom then informed me that we were getting married in TWO WEEKS.....

"No!No please...Can't you just say No eomma....why me...why am I forced to throw away my life like this??...eomma please..p-pleaseeee" I said as tears started flowing from my eyes..
"Sweetie...you don't understand...I JUST CANT Y/N....you need to understand....Taehyung and his parents a-a-ar....." she tried to say but quickly stopped herself as she realized what she was saying....

"What what!!what were you going to say!!Eomma tell me!!" I said shaking her

"T-t-Taehyung.....and h-h-his pare-e-ents are M-m-mafias....they are the biggest mafia leaders in South Korea....they could do anything....they could even kill anyone by the snap of their fingers y/n....please understand and PLEASE Y/N DON'T FIGHT IT!" she stuttered as I saw fear growing in her eyes...

My mind couldn't believe or start to comprehend what my mom had just told me...HE IS A M-M-MAFIA...what!...did they threaten my parents???? Will they do anything to my parents if I decline this wedding..???? I began overthinking....panicking....Will they kill me???? Okay okay...breathe y/n breathe....

"Eomma...don't w-w-worry a-about me....I won't let...you down..." I said showing her a fake reassuring smile so she wouldn't worry anymore....

"Ahh hunny REALLY!" She said hugging me immediately....she acted as if her life depended on that answer....Did they threaten my parents???how could they be so nasty and mean??? They appeared so nice and caring at the restaurant.......

"Today you're are going for your wedding dress.....Taehyung will come to pick you up at 11 am so make sure and be prompt.....okay??" She said as she pulled away from the hug and exited my room.
What has my life come too....I'm forced to marry a guy I don't even know...I'm forced to marry A MAFIA.........but I just gotta do this for the safety of my parents...I-I- can't afford to lose them....or be the cause of anything serious happening to them....I rather my life get taken than risking my parents own.....

It was already 10 am.....I didn't even care to eat anymore.....i swigged and gathered my thoughts together and made my way towards my bathroom....I took a long steamy shower...trying to forget what I just heard...

*time skip 15 minutes*
I exited the shower and threw on my robe. I walked towards my closet where i picked out my outfit...I chose something casual and comfortable as I would be trying on dresses... I wore a blue ripped jeans with a white lose sweater and a lace white top underneath..paired with white sneakers...
THE WAY I IMAGINED THE OUTFIT:

I sprayed on my perfume and made my way downstairs

I sprayed on my perfume and made my way downstairs...it was already 10:50 so I'm sure Mr.Taehyung would be here soon....I went downstairs and sat on the couch and scrolled through my social media to kill the remaining time.

*time skip 10 minutes*
DING DONG! our bell rang
"Coming" my mom said walking towards the door revealing... Taehyung dressed all in black... his long dark brown hair fell over his eyes....his lips were flushed pink....he looked...so handsome...how could such a handsome boy be so heartless...and arrogant...the scene from last night replayed in my head as....

the scene from last night replayed in my head as

Our eyes met.....his eyes pierced through me..whenever we make eye contact I felt as if he was CONTROLLING ME...I stood staring straight into his eyes...when my mom called out to me and said

"Y/n your ride is here"

"O-o-h yes y-y-es I'm coming" I said with difficulty I grabbed my bag from the chair and walked over to meet Taehyung at the door....

As I was walking over to him....I........

Don't forget to vote guys 💜 Hope you enjoyed this chapter...will y/n parents be safe??? Did Taehyung parents threaten Y/n's parents????