Mafia Hyungs

________________________________

"Jungkook-ah..." I heard a voice calling out to me from my front entrance..

"Hyung..." I turned around as I saw Namjoon and the rest of my hyungs...

There they were my 3 hyungs...Guns hang from their hands and pockets as they entered the house....

Guns hang from their hands and pockets as they entered the house

I could always count on them..they were always there with me..they are my childhood best friends...We met through the business. My father was really good friends with their parents...we always met up when our parents had meetings together..

We always worked together after we took over as leader of our respective groups.. They all knew about Jungkook and the whole story...they knew he wanted my position.. Jungkook has been fighting for this position ever since...

"Are we killing him already?" Yoongi said as he sat on the couch pulling out his gun from his pocket...

"We need a plan..." Hoseok said as he ruffled his fingers through his hair..

"I got this message.." I said as I held up the phone to their gaze...

"Shit...Did they send an address?" Yoongi asked...

"Yes...but...she's..." I said as I stuttered...

"She's what?!" They all said in unison..

"She's pregnant!" I said as tears welled up in my eyes...

"What?!" Namjoon exclaimed as his eyes widened...

"He is still fighting for this position?" Hoseok said as he sighed..

"But I need to go get y/n now..." I said as I got up...

"Wait..Taehyung....take this ear piece...Keep us informed I'll stay here while Hoseok and Yoongi stick around the area...there is a button behind the ear piece press it when in trouble..we'll be there...." Namjoon said as he pulled out his laptop and handed me the black ear piece and nodded with a gentle smile...

"What do I do?" Jimin said out of the blue...

"And you are?" Yoongi asked as he clenched his jaw...

"This is Jimin..y/n's best friend.." I said as I patted Jimin's  shoulders...

"Okay..Jimin..stay with me.." Namjoon said...

"Hello?" A voice came from my earpiece causing me to flinch..

"It's me Taehyung..just making sure it's working.." Namjoon said as he chuckled....

"Taehyung-ah..take this.." Hoseok said as he walked over to me and handed me a loaded gun...

I nodded as I placed the gun in my pocket and adjusted the earpiece as I walked towards my car...

I got the address from my phone and sped off....This address wasn't Jungkook's place.....it was...Brooke's...
She lives an hour away from me...I gripped my steering wheel with all my strength as I was about to pull out....

"BUZZ BUZZ!" My phone vibrated in my hand...it was another message..

UNKNOWN

"I'm going to have fun with her..."

"Don't you dare touch her Jungkook!"

"Well you've firgured it out"

"I know it was you, Jungkook..."
"Don't you dare touch her.."
"I will kill you..."

"Well you better come here fast...I might not be able to control myself...I might get her pregnant again..."

"Don't you dare do anything to harm y/n or my child!"

"Oh ...oh..."
"I can't promise you..."

With that last text, I threw my phone on the seat as I sped off onto the road...that was it...if he dares touch her...I will kill him...
I clicked on my earpiece as I said...
"Namjoon..come in.."

"Yes.." Namjoon said through the earpiece..

"They are at Brooke's place..." I said as I increased my speed on the road....

"Okay Yoongi and Hoseok will be around the area.."
"Be careful..remember press the button when in trouble..." Namjoon said...

"Yes" I said as I adjusted the earpiece once more ensuring that it is secured....
_______________________________
To be continued....💜❤️
Don't forget to vote ❤️😁

Well this is getting very interesting...Taehyung is about to turn into beast mode guys👀 Jungkook should calm down 👀