WHO'S IN CONTROL?!

(NOTE: I will let you all know when to play the above song!)

Y/N POV:
As I opened the door and entered the room.....I bumped into a hard chest....
"Oh sorry" I said....
"Where were you?" The voice said as the person grabbed my shoulders...I looked up and saw....

I looked up and saw

"Oh it's you..." I said as I giggled....
"Y/n..why did you get drunk...you're mom said you don't drink..." he said
"Oh Taehyung...calm down it's okay I'm fine....get back to your real wife Brooke....don't worry about me.." I said as I looked him straight into his eyes...
"She's not here.." he said as he looked away
"Oh so I'm the rebound then...because that's what always happens..." I said as I rolled my eyes...

(*NOTE: LISTEN TO THE ABOVE SONG WHILE READING THIS PART FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE😉*)
(wear headphones)
(Warning: extreme mature content)

"Y/N! YOU'RE MY WIFE!" He said as he pushed me against the wall and lifted my neck up....I gasped at his sudden movements...

"Now who gave you permission to let another man mark you?"

"What mark?" I asked
"Oh don't be smart with me young lady" he said...his eyes grew dark...as he moved closer to my neck......
He harshly attacked the same spot I had the hickey on.....marking me over again....
Soft moans left my mouth....as I titled my head even more....
"Taehyung.....stop..." I said....
He attacked another spot on my neck.....I felt a smirk forming on his lips....he left wet kisses all over my neck...he found my sweet spot every time.....
He slowly took my hands as he placed it above my head......
"And who gave you permission to wear this huh?" He said as he lightly passed his lips on mine....I felt his hot breath against my lips.....he harshly attacked my lips as he wrapped my leg as around his tiny waist....he didn't even bite my bottom lip for entrance.....the kiss became deeper...hungrier....he carried me towards the bed as he threw me on the bed....I moaned out....
"Ah babygirl...you fucking know how to turn me on" he said as he bit his lips.....he hovered over me as he looked at me deeply in my eyes...my eyes slowly closing as I felt his lips against mine again....the kiss was way more deeper....I had my hands behind his neck as his hands trailed all over my body......I let out a soft breathy moan as I felt his bulge rubbing against the crotch of my romper....he slowly moved lower as he attacked my neck once more...

he slowly moved lower as he attacked my neck once more

I threw my head back as my back arched.....
He slowly moved down as he reached my crotch.....he left heavy breaths on it as he got up from the bed and stood in front of me....
"Tae...stop teasing me..." I try to say as I was breathless....
"Someone misses me I see" he said as he smirked...
He slowly unhooked his belt....and took off his shirt....

He crawled on top of me again as he said "Imma rip this fucking thing off of you!" He made me sit up as he removed the straps  slowly from my shoulders

"Imma rip this fucking thing off of you!"
He made me sit up as he removed the straps  slowly from my shoulders....as they fell down he attacked my shoulders....I threw my head back as soft breathy moans left my mouth.....he left wet kisses all over them....he slowly moved down the top part of the romper revealing my black lace bra and he placed me back to lie down....
"You wore that on purpose huh!?" He said as he moved closer....
...he attacked my cleavage marking and leaving wet kisses all over....he slowly moved down as he removed my romper completely.....the hot touch of his fingertips trailing my body turned me on even more.....he grabbed my underwear with his teeth as he removed it.....he left hot breath on my core.....
"Taehyung....." I said as my head threw back
I felt him smirked....as he sucked on my clit.....
"Ahh T-t-Taehyung.." I said....
He moved back up to me as he shot his two fingers inside of my.....
"Ahh" I said as my back arched....I felt his hot breaths against my lips....he pumped his two fingers in and out of me....
"I-I- want you n-now..." I try to say....
"No....you deserve some punishment....since you let another man mark you...you broke my biggest rule missy..." he said....As his two fingers still pumped in and out of me...he was driving me crazy....
"Let me get this clear one more time... IM IN CONTROL! NO OTHER MAN SHOUD TOUCH YOU! All of this is MINE!"
"Y-y-yes Tae.." I struggle to say....he removed his two fingers as he got up and removed his underwear......revealing his huge hard bulge.....
He hovered over me once again....as I felt his tip touching my core......
He knew he was teasing me....he looked at me deeply into my eyes as he said...

"Y/n who's in control?"
"ANSWER ME NOW!"

"T-t-Taehyung you are"

"Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!"

As I answered him he smirked and shot his dick inside of me....not giving my time to adjust since I didn't have him in so long.....
"Ahh T-t-aehyung" I said
"Fuck...you're still so right..." he said as he slowed down his thrusts.....
As his thrusts slowed down the pain soon turned into pleasure.....my back arched as he sucked on my cleavage......I ran my fingers through his hair....
"T-t-t-aehyung....fasted..." I moaned out.....
"Yes babygirl....scream my name...let them know who you belong" he said as his thrusts became deeper and faster......as he went deeper he hit my g-spot every time.....
"Ahh Ahh Taehyung" I moaned....
The room was filled with our moans and skin clapping......it was a heated mess.....
As he thrusted faster and faster....I became a moaning mess.....
"T-t-t-aehyung...I'm close...." I moaned out.....
"N-not y-y-et" Taehyung moaned out....
His thrusts became more and more faster......I had reached my climax......
"Ahh ahh T-t-Taehyung ah" I screamed out
"Cum for me babygirl" he said as he smirked and looked down to his bulge
I came all over him.....He smirked when he saw that.....then he pulled out and came......he threw his body on the side of me.....we were breathless.....
He turned to me as he cupped my face and said....
"Never again let another man mark you....you're MINE!"
"O-o-Kay I said as I tried to catch my breath......
He snuggled with me as I fell asleep on his chest.......

To be continued....💜
Hope you enjoyed😁 Don't forget to vote💜
What do you think is going to happen next???Where is Brooke??