Sudden Moves

Y/N POV:
"Oppaaaa" I heard from the distance....as I looked up I saw...Taehyung and Brooke....he looked so angry and done.....Then our eyes met.....I felt his eyes piercing straight through me.....I gulped as I looked away.....
END OF Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK POV:
Fuck! Why is he here!..ugh he always has to ruin everything....I saw him looking at y/n as he clenched his jaw.....I saw that y/n was becoming uncomfortable so I took this opportunity to place my arms around her shoulder and I asked "are you okay"

"Yes.." she replied as she looked down....
I knew Taehyung would be pissed if I touch y/n in front of him...
END OF JUNGKOOK POV

Y/N POV:
Jungkook placed his hands around my shoulders and asked if I was okay....I hope he didn't see Taehyung....else this breakfast is going to go downhill from here.....As our breakfast came we ate....but it was silent...my mind was only on Taehyung and Brooke....I could sense his eyes falling on me every now and then....every time I looked up I saw Brooke feeding Taehyung...and it made me feel worse....
"Why my pumpkin so down?" jungkook asked as he pouted...
"I'm fine....." I said as I looked down.....

"No your not....
WAITER! BRING US SOME ICE CREAM PLEASE!" He shouted from our table...
"Jungkook-ah....shhhh" I said
"Haha it's okay...time to cheer up..." he said as he flashed his bunny smile....

TAEHYUNG POV:
My attention was caught by Jungkook shouting from his table for ice cream....I'm sure he knows I'm here....he is just going to do thing to piss me off even more....As the waiter brought their ice cream I saw Jungkook scooping out ice cream and feeding y/n....now that is just fucked up.....I slammed my wrist on the table as Brooke grabbed my arm....
"Oppa what's wrong?" She asked as she kissed my cheek...
"Can you fucking stop! You're so fucking annoying...!" I shouted at her....
END OF TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N POV:
Jungkook fed me some ice cream as soon as it came....he truly knows how to cheer me up....they even brought my favorite flavor chocolate....it was so yummy....I never had ice cream in so long...
"Want some?" I said with a pout as I held out the spoon to jungkook's mouth...
"Hmm sure.." he said as he smiled and took a bit from the ice cream...

" he said as he smiled and took a bit from the ice cream

"Yummy" he exclaimed....
"Aigoo.." I said

JUNGKOOK POV:
As y/n finished her ice cream she turned her gaze to me and smiled....but my attention was caught by something else....she had chocolate all around her pink lips....

I scanned her lips as I slowly raised my hand and took my thumb and wiped the chocolate off her lips

I scanned her lips as I slowly raised my hand and took my thumb and wiped the chocolate off her lips....I slowly grazed my thumb across her lips as I licked it off my thumb and smirked.....
END OF JUNGKOOK POV

Y/N POV:
I saw Jungkook looking at my lips as I saw him raising his hands closer to my face....as he grazed his thumb a crossed my lips....my eyes closed....I felt chills ran down my spine..as the warmth of his thumb ran through my body....as my eyes slowly opened I saw him licking the chocolate off his finger....
I was shocked.....I felt as if I'm planted to the ground....
"Y/n...y/n..." he called out to me
"Uhh y-y-yeah....yeah..." I said as I stuttered
I felt my cheeks burning up....I held my face as I said
"Aigoo....you're making me blush...." I said as I pouted....
"You're so cute..." he said as he flashed his bunny smile.....but....Did Taehyung see that???
END OF Y/N POV

TAEHYUNG POV:
Did that JUST HAPPENED!? No it didn't!! I must be dreaming! WTF! I was truly pissed now....Oh boy....I slammed the table as I got up.....I was about to go over to them but....
"Oppa...where are you going? What's wrong?" Brooke said as she grabbed my hands
"What do you want Brooke!?" I shouted at her...
"Let's go shopping..." she said...
"Ughhh..."
I sighed in frustration....I should just let it go....it's not like he kissed her.....I need to get out of here before I can't control myself anymore...I might actually KILL HIM!
I stormed out of the cafe as I left Brooke behind.....
END OF TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N POV:
Jungkook and I flinched with the sudden noise of someone slamming a table....as I looked up it was Taehyung.....he was looking at us like if he was about to kill Jungkook.....He was breathing heavy....as Brooke grabbed his arms....he shouted at her....then he stormed out of the cafe leaving Brooke there.....did he see what Jungkook did?? Ugh! I'm in so much trouble......
"Wow wasn't that your...." jungkook try to say but I cut him off and said
"Let's go to the beach...."
"Uhh...o-o-Kay sure" he responded.....
I didn't want him ask me anything about Taehyung.....

JUNGKOOK POV:
I knew Taehyung saw what I did....that's truly the main purpose I did that.....The poor boy can't seem to see his wifey with a another man....I need to keep up with these acts....y/n needs to fall for me......
END OF JUNGKOOK POV

To be continued..💜 hope you enjoyed this chapter...❤️❤️ don't forget to vote❤️
What do you think Jungkook and y/n is going to do at the beach??? Will Taehyung be there??