ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

"Y/n I said LETS GO!" Taehyung shouted at me as he pulled me even harder causing my hands to slip out of jungkook's grip......

"Ouch! Taehyung!" I said as he began pulling me....tears began streaming down my face....

"TAEHYUNG LET GO OF HER!" Jungkook shouted as he grabbed my hands once more.....

"I will fucking kill you....Let go of her NOW!" Taehyung said as he pointed his gun at Jungkook......

"Do you think that scares me? Huh?!" Jungkook said as he tightened his grip on my hands....

"Jungkook NO! Let go of me!" I shouted at him.....as Taehyung held me back strongly......I tried tugging my hand away from Jungkook but his grip was too strong.....

"Y/n...NO I can't let you go!" Jungkook said as he looked at me....

"Are you crazy?! He will kill you Jungkook LET GO!" I said as I tugged my hands even more.......

"Let's go of her Jungkook!" Taehyung said as he loaded the gun......

"JUNGKOOK LET GO!" I said as I tugged my hands with all my strength....I had gotten free.....
"Thought so!" Taehyung said and chuckled as he continued to drag me towards the hotel......
He slammed open the hotel door as he threw my on the ground......and locked back the door.....
As he walked towards me...he wiped the blood from his lips....
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N!" He shouted at me
I got up from the ground....I'm not going to show him that I'm weak.....I need to be strong....
"I Should be asking you that!" I shouted back at him....
"Oh...now you're brave...you're shouting at me!" He said as he chuckled in disbelief...before I knew it he slapped me across my face.....

"You ruined everything! I WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME! Do I ever come and ruin anything when you and Brooke are together? NO I DONT!" I shouted at him even more as tears began streaming own my face as I grabbed my cheek.....

"But does that mean you can kiss him!" Taehyung said as he walked closer to me....

"what the fuck is wrong with that! When you're in bed with Brooke every night do I say anything!?" I said as I held my head in frustration....

"What the fuck is all of this coming from now!" Taehyung shouted as he unbuttoned the top part of his shirt.....

"You never cared about me Taehyung! Why do you care now! Why do you care if I kiss Jungkook! Why do you care if I go out with another boy! I can't deal with this! YOU DONT LOVE ME TAEHYUNG!WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I shouted as I pushed him away....

"Love??..." he said confused

"Yes Taehyung LOVE!I can't deal with this anymore...I can't let you play with my feelings like this......I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE...IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!" I said as I held my head in frustration.....

"Y/N...then why did you even agree to marrying me huh!? WHY!? WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH ME HUH?!" Taehyung shouted

"I NEVER WANTED TO MARRY YOU! You think I want to STAY WITH YOU!" I shouted as I stormed off into my room and locked the door.....
END OF Y/N POV

BROOKE POV:
"Hey..so I heard you're Jungkook right?" I said as I walked closer to him...

"Yes..and what do you want!" He exclaimed as he wiped the blood from his mouth....

"Soo....Looks like you like y/n?" I said....

"Actually....I never really thought about it......but.....I think I'm starting to FALL FOR HER!" He said as he rubbed the nape of his neck and looked down......

"Haha....Anyways....I just want her out of Taehyung's life...HE IS MY MAN.!" I said as I crossed my arms...

"But y/n and Taehyung are married no?" He asked...

"Yes but soon they won't be.....I will make him divorce her! its not like he likes her anyways " I said annoyed....

"Want to help me in this?" I asked as I smirked....

Jungkook smirked my way when I said.....
"And in return I will finally get Taehyung and you will get y/n..what do you think?"

"I mean...." he said as he chuckled

"So are you in or not!" I asked as my eyes trailed up and down his body

"Yes..." He said  as he chuckled.....

"Great...." I said as I also chuckled.....

"Now...Let's get a plan...whatcha say??" he inquired....
END OF BROOKE POV

TAEHYUNG POV:
Y/n just stormed off in her room...UGH! I'm just protecting her from Jungkook...can't she understand....I c-c-care....wait what!? Why does my heart race when I think about her with Jungkook???why do I care so much???? Why am I like this????
I held my chest as I took deep breaths.....Aish......What does she even mean love! Does she l-l-Love me??? But Iv only brought her pain and sorrow...how could she love me??? I never treated her good....I always left her with bruises......and pain.....but she always manages to approach me the next day with that bright smile of hers....she never shows her pain to me....I never forgot the day she left the gift by my room that night when I was with Brooke.....
She.... can't leave me.....what are my parents gonna think....aish...I held my head in frustration....I didn't care about Brooke....For all I know she probably is just with me for money....I mean she had a freaking hickey on her neck..she really thought I let it slide that easy.....but I'm not easily fooled like that....
Ugh!
Why has it come to this?? Why am I thinking all of this??? I can't be falling for y/n....can I???
I pushed those thoughts aside as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.....I needed to clean my wounds....ugh how am I going to do this!
END OF TAEHYUNG POV

To be continued.....❤️💜
Don't forget to vote ❤️
Hope you enjoyed❤️
What is going on in Taehyung's mind now??
Will y/n make a bad move???