Mixed Feelings

........ "T-t-aehyung" I stuttered......
He was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist.....his hair was dripping wet.....the water trickled down his down his well defined neck....
"Done staring?" He asked and chuckled as i snapped back to reality
"I w-w-asnt s-staring" I said bluntly
"I see you like my gift.." he said walking up to me
"Uhh you bought this???" I asked confused
"Duhhhhh!!!" He said annoyed

"Oh I never thought you would actually buy me something" I said

"I was actually forced to buy it so...I had no choice" he said as he took a towel and began drying his hair

"Ugh...you really know how to ruin someone'a mood" I rolled my eyes

"What is with you and this attitude? Listen to me...you are living under my roof now....you are under MY RULES...either you listen to me or we have to go through the consequences!" He said as he took a few more steps closer to me

"S-s-sorry" I said with difficulty

"Let's set some rules right here right now" he said as he pushed me against the wall

"Number 1...don't ever enter my room again!
Number 2....don't ever touch me! Or act as if I'm your husband! Because I HATE you!
Number 3....if you are out be home by 8pm!
Number 4.... don't and I repeat DONT bring another man into my house!
And lastly don't you dare show me any attitude!
If any of these rules are broken y/n you will be sorry.... and I always GET MY WAY no matter what babygirl"

"Y-y-yes I understand" I said as I looked down...

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM SPEAKING TO YOU BITCH!" He shouted at me

"S-s-orry" I looked up at him

My eyes were filled with tears
"Tears don't fool me bitch! One more thing I would be home late everyday...don't question me why....because ITS MY LIFE and I HATE when people try to control it.....I would never fall for you! I have better options anyway! You will be and you are just .........MY
TOY!
GOT IT?"

"Y-y-y-es" I said as got out of his grip and ran out the room. I ran towards my room where I locked my door... I fell onto my bed where I began crying....what did I do to deserve this.....why does it have to be me???? He is so evil....he is the worst person I've ever met....I hate him so much.....I would never fall for him....the moment I start to think he actually has a nice side....he lashes out at me....what did I do wrong???
Why must I follow those rules???who does he think he is???he thinks he can rule me!? I don't think so!

When he told me he had better options.....my heart broke for some reason.....I felt cheated....I felt used....he called me his toy....what has my life come to....
As these thoughts crowed my mind....I fell asleep in the same position I was in when I came in....I was too exhausted....I felt lifeless....wasted.... what was my purpose anymore????

*time skip to morning*
My eyes slowly opened as the sun peeped through the creaks of the curtains....I stretched and sat up on my bed.....my belly was grumbling.....I hesitated before I exited my room....but I did anyway....I hope I wouldn't see his face..i guess he is still sleeping because the house was dead silent.....I walked down the stairs and into his kitchen....I looked in the refrigerator for any food items..... all he had was some vegetables....yogurt.....eggs and milk....what even he is so damn rich and this is all he has in here! Haha!

I took out some eggs and prepared breakfast for the both of us....I don't even know if he will eat it...but I can't let him starve....it's my duty as a wife to serve him meals....

"What are you doing?" A husky voice said....I immediately knew it was him already

"Making breakfast" I replied

I turned around to see Taehyung dressed in an all black suit....

"Going to work?" I asked

"Didn't I ask you not to ask me about my life?" He said bluntly. 

Why does he have to be so rude??...ugh! He's making me hate him more by the second.

"Breakfast is ready" I turned around and handed him a plate with pancake and eggs...

But his next actions made me extremely pissed.....I never thought he would go that far...

...instead of accepting the plate of food and saying Thank you like a nice husband....he slapped the plate out of my hand.... making
it fall to the ground and shatter into pieces by my feet....

I gasped and stepped back......

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted

He came close to me and grabbed me harshly  by my shoulders...
"T-t-Taehyung stop you are hurting me" I groaned in pain and looked down....

"Listen here,DONT act as my wife because
you mean nothing to me....I don't care about you! I would never love you so don't think you can make me fall for you with these acts....this marriage is FAKE....I live my life...and live your life.... OKAY?!

I slightly nodded in response as tears started to flow from my eyes...

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He shouted making me flinch

"Y-y-es" I stuttered

He pushed me out of his grip making me fall to the ground......he walked out of the house and slammed the front door...leaving me there.....why is he so disgusting!??what did I ever do to him???what did I do to deserve this treatment??? I hugged my knees as I started sobbing.....I was uncontrollable....I just need someone......n-n-now.........it.....h-h-hurts......

Hope you enjoyed😊 Please don't hate Taehyung he is going to get better😂❤️don't forget to  vote 👍👍❤️ Will y/n be okay????

Will y/n be okay????