Unexpected Company

*time skip to morning*

TAEHYUNG POV:
I opened my eyes as my alarm went off....it was 4:00 am....I stretched as I got up off the bed....I went straight to y/n's room...it was time to wake her.....I slowly opened her door...to reveal her dark room.....I walked closer to her bed as my eyes met her figure.....she wore a short booty shorts with a crop top.....her body was mesmerizing....I stared at her for a while before I sat beside her.....I pushed her hair behind her ears...I admired her features as I whispered...

"Y/n...time to wake up babygirl..."

She whined as she turned her back to me.....
"Noooooo 5 more minutes..."

"Y/n...we are going to be late for our flight" I said as I turned her back around...
END OF TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N POV:
I finally gave in as I slowly opened my eyes to meet....Taehyung....he wore no shirt......he long black hair fell over his eyes....he had this amazing neck tattoo running down his chest.....my eyes grew wide...why didn't I notice this tattoo before???

"Like what you see" he said as he smirked and ran his finger over his lips

"Ugh..don't get any ideas" I said as I rolled my eyes..

"Did you just roll your eyes at me??" He said as he raised one of his eyebrows...

"Uhhh...sorry..." I responded immediately

"Thought so" he said as he got up off the bed

"Get dressed" he said as he made his way out my room.....

I got up from my bed as I stretched my arms in the air...here we go y/n...let's hope this goes well.... I sighed as I made my way towards my bathroom...I took a hot steamy shower....when I was finished I made my way towards my closet where I wore a white cropped hoodie with white joggers paired with a brown coat....and white sneakers..