Stay with me

*listen to the above song while reading for a better experience 🥺😭💜* ________________________________

"Y/N!" Taehyung shouted out once more as he caught me as I fell....

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of y/n holding her stomach...

"I'm okay..." I said as I hissed in pain and sat on the floor....

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted as he shot his eyes up...His eyes blood shot red....chest heaving....jaw clenched....

He stood up as he clenched his fists into balls...He shouted as he slammed his fist on Jungkook's face with all his strength....

Jungkook hissed in pain as he fell to the floor...

"Jungkook....if my child dies...I will fucking kill you..." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook by his shirt and pulled him up roughly....

He slapped jungkook's face multiple times with all his strength as Jungkook fell to the floor...

"Y/n are you okay?" Two men ran towards me as they said in unison...

"Who are you?" I said as I flinched with their touch..

"Don't worry we're here with Taehyung,I'm Yoongi this is Hoseok.." Yoongi said...

Then as I looked up Brooke walked in with more men as they attacked Yoongi and Hoseok....

Two men grabbed me off the chair as they held a gun against my head...I gulped as I held onto my stomach....
I fought in their arms...
"Let me go!" I screamed aloud...
"Shut up!" The man shouted in my face as he slapped me across my face....

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted out to him as he threw Jungkook on the floor...

Jungkook fell on his knees as he groaned....

"Y/n!" He said as he turned around to run towards me....blood streamed down his face....his shirt torn up....bruises overtook his hands and face....

I gasped as my eyes caught upon Jungkook pointing a gun at Taehyung....I tried to push away the arms that held me down but I failed....

"No! Taehyung......" I screamed out.....

"JUNGKOOK....NOO...NOOO....PLEASE....LEAVE HIM!" I shouted out as I tried to pull my body out of the men's grip...

I stopped moving as the sound of a gun shot echoed the room...Taehyung's eyes widened as the bullet ran through his upper chest area.....

"Y/n....." he said showing me a reassuring smile as his body fell to the floor....

"NOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed out as Yoongi and Hoseok shot the two men on the side of me...

I got out of their grip as I ran to Taehyung....
"Taehyung...Taehyung...No...NOOO!" I said as I fell to the floor and placed his head on my lap....I held onto the shot wound as his blood over took my hands....tears fell uncontrollably as my hands trembled on the wound...

"Y/n....I..Love..You..." he struggled to say as he hissed in pain....
He slowly lifted his other hand as he placed it on my stomach and whispered...
"I love you too..." as he caresses my stomach where his unborn child laid....

"Taehyung...no..stop...you're gonna be okay...." I said as I took his hand and kissed it... "it's going to be okay...."

He gently smiled as tears rolled from the corners of his eyes and he said....
"Is the baby a boy or a girl?.."

"I don't know yet....we have to go back...so you have to stay with me..." I said as tears fell from both of our eyes......

"Stay with me...please....stay...I can't lose you...." I said as I looked up at Yoongi and Hoseok who held a gun against Jungkook and Brooke's head....

"It's okay y/n the police is coming.." they said as they showed a gentle smile....

"Baby...baby..." I shook him as I realise he was losing consciousness...

He lightly opened his eyes as he gently smiled...
"It's going to be okay...." I said as I kissed his forehead... "we're going to be okay..."

He smiled once more as he closed his eyes....
My mind went blurry....the sight of my unconscious husband....made me feel lifeless....the room began spinning.....I held onto his hands...I whispered... "Taehyung..." as my body fell beside him.....
________________________________
My eyes slowly opened as cold chills ran through my body....my eyes wavered around the room as I sat up immediately....
"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted out....

"Y/n...you're awake..." I looked to my side and saw Jimin with red puffy eyes....

"Where Taehyung?" I said as I was about to get up from the bed...

"Y/n...no...wait...he's in another room...." he said as he stopped me from moving...

"Y/n...you need to rest...you're pregnant..." he said as worry took over his eyes...

"Ahh..." I groaned in pain as I held onto my stomach and my body fell back onto the bed...

"Y/n...your baby's health depends on you...you need to rest...Taehyung is..." Jimin said but I cut him off...

"He's what???" I said as tears welled up in my eyes....

"He's still unconscious....the bullet almost struck him in his heart....but he's okay for now...." Jimin said as he signaled me to lie down....

Tears streamed down my face as the doctor walked in....
"Kim y/n?" He said
"Yes.." I said as I wiped the tears from my face...

"Congratulations..you're having a baby girl...but you need rest...or else the baby could be in more danger...." the doctor said as he gently smiled....

I'm having a baby girl....I have to tell Taehyung....it's his dream to have a babygirl....I need to see him now...he needs to know he is having a baby girl.....he will be so happy....he needs to wake up now....I couldn't think straight....I felt as if I was going insane....my body trembled....as I called out to the doctor....

"Wait...can I see my husband?? Please..let me see him..." I begged as tears fell from my eyes....

"Sure..." the doctor said as he signaled Jimin to bring me....

"Let's go y/n..." Jimin said as he helped me off the bed.....

________________________________
To be continued.....💜❤️
This song with this chapter hits so different 😭😭 I cried once more🥺🥺
Taehyung needs to wake up....😭😭
But y/n needs to rest and don't worry....or the baby will be in more danger.....