Moving In

......that.....we were forced.......to get married.....
I wish I could have enjoyed this moment with someone I truly love....not someone who I'm forced to love......

"Cutie pie....congratulations...I wish you and Mr. Taehyung all the best." Jimin came up to us and said as he eyed down Taehyung...

"Ah yes thank you..we will have lots of fun..." Taehyung said as he looked at me and smirked..
I quickly looked away....

"Oh my dear wife don't think I mean all of this" Taehyung came close to my ear and whispered.
I rolled my eyes in response...
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Taehyung said as he tightened his grip around my waist....
"N-no I d-didn't" I said as I groaned in pain.

"Oh damn..don't groan NOW princess" Taehyung said as his loosened his grip around my waist...

"Can the bride and groom have a slow dance for us?" A deep voice said
We turned around to see Mr.Kim talking into the mic and smiling at us...
Before I could answer Taehyung pulled me into his embrace positioning me for a dance...

"Oh woah slow down..." I said as I got shocked by his sudden actions.

"Babygirl! I don't know anything about taking it slow" he said as he smirked and looked away.
Ugh...he is so disgusting.....

*time skip after the dance*
I pulled away as soon as the music stopped...I hated every second of this day...I was completely exhausted from pretending all day....
It was getting pretty late and everyone was already leaving to go back to their homes...
I saw my parents accompanied with Taehyung's parents walking our way...
"Are the newlyweds ready to go home?" My mom asked as she chuckled...
"Yes please" I immediately responded
As I was about to walk off with my mom she stopped me and said... "Where are you going silly?? you will be living with Taehyung from now on"
My eyes grew wide

"WHAT!!?" Taehyung and I said in unison

"Oh stop it guys...we know you have all been waiting for this.." Taehyung's dad said as he chuckled...
What on earth did I just hear..??? This can't be real???!!!

"Don't worry all of your stuff is already there waiting for you" my mom said
Is she serious right now?!! Ugh I guess the hell starts from now.....
Taehyung looked as if he was about to kill me!
My mom and dad hugged me as they bid their goodbyes.....
The saddest part was I didn't even see Jimin........

"Let's go!" Taehyung said bluntly
I followed him as he got in the car and slammed the door!
I entered the car as I saw Taehyung clenching his jaw...
"Can you move any slower bitch!" He shouted making me close the door immediately...
The drive back to Taehyung's house was quite....how could my mom send me here...I don't even know where he lives....
*time skip 10 minutes*
I looked out the window as I saw us pulling up in the driveway of this huge mansion....my eyes were about to fall out of my head.....this was bigger than my college....

"We're home!" Taehyung said as he exited the car
At this point I actually was dumbfounded....

HIS HOUSE:

I stepped out of the car following Taehyung into the house

I stepped out of the car following Taehyung into the house.....it was absolutely beautiful.....it is all I ever dreamed off....it was a complete dream house....
"Are you done staring?" Taehyung said as he snapped me back into reality..
"I'm sure you want to get out of that dress.." he chuckled
"Yes please...where is my room?" I asked kindly
He then showed me the way....my mouth went huge as I saw how huge my room was....this was bigger than my actual home...it was amazing...it was a dream...

"The shower is over there" Tae said pointing at a brown door.

"Thank you...imma go shower" I said looking down...he didn't even respond he just slammed the door in response...ugh he is so rude...god damn....
I saw all my clothes...and literally everything from my room already here in this room...waw my mom really went all out....
I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water....I got out of my dress and got into the shower....I took a long shower....

*time skip 25 minutes*
I was finally finished with my shower....I felt so relaxed and fresh now....I got into my robe and walked out to meet a........
......box on my bed....it looked like a gift.....
I opened it to meet a pajamas....did Taehyung give me this????

THE GIFT:

Did he really buy me this

Did he really buy me this...?????? Or was this here when I walked in????
I changed into it as I was too lazy to look for another pair of pajamas I mean WHY NOT???!!

I decided to go explore the house I mean I needed to familiarize myself with it right?
so I exited my room and I had no absolutely no idea where to go.....I walked down the hall as I met up with another door.....
I slowly entered....I hesitated at first...but took the chance anyway....
I opened the door to meet a huge bedroom.....it looked like the master bedroom....I'm sure this is Taehyung's room....I roamed around around the room.....it was painted grey....all his furniture were white....his room seemed so gloomy and scary.....

"What are you doing here?!" A deep voice said making me jump in fright...I held my chest as.....

I turned around to see..............

And we are at end of another chapter...I hope you enjoyed 😊😊 don't forget to vote❤️ thank you all so much for all the support😊
Who do you think she turned around and saw??? Haha 😂😂💜👍