Pregnant?

_______________________________

"Y/n....we should take you to the doctor...this is the second time you've thrown up.....you don't look so well..." Jimin said as he placed his hands on my forehead checking for a fever.....

"Maybe I should..." I gave in...

I truly didn't feel so good....I finally gave in....maybe I should go to the doctor...Jimin was really worried but I assured him I was fine...maybe I am...pregnant....we did do it...I wouldn't be surprised if I was....he wanted a baby girl...maybe he will finally get one after all.....Aish I shouldn't keep my hopes up....

"Y/n...let's go..." Jimin said as he pulled me out of my thoughts....

"Yeah let's go...." I said as we walked towards his car....

||
||

"We're here..." Jimin said as he came out the car and opened the door for me...
I smiled as I exited the car and walked towards the entrance of the hospital....

Here we go...this is the moment I'll finally find out if I'm pregnant....

"The doctor will see you just now y/n..." he said as he sat beside me in the waiting room as he opened a cold bottle of water for me to drink....

"The nurse said you should drink this..." he smiled...

I nodded in response as I drank the water....

"Y/n....did you and Taehyung...you know....." he tried to say....

"Uhh...yeah...." I said as I looked down.....
A red hue took over my face...

"Well you're probably pregnant...." Jimin said as he smiled....

"Kim y/n" the nurse called out to me pulling Jimin and I out of the conversation....

"Yes" I said as I stood up and looked back at Jimin who was smiling... "I'll wait here for you...don't worry..."

I just smiled in response as I trailed behind the nurse....

||
||

After the doctor ran a couple of tests...she left me in the room to lie down until she returned with the results.....

"Kim y/n....congratulations you're pregnant miss...." the doctor said as she closed the door to the room...

"What?!" I said as tears welled up in my eyes....
"I am..." I said as tears of joy flowed down my cheeks....

"Yes...we cant tell what gender it is as yet...but you can come back in 4 weeks and we will run the scan..." she said as she smiled at me....

"Yes, I will...thank you so much..." I said as i smiled and took the papers from her as I exited the room.....

I'm pregnant...this is it...I'm going to be a mom...I held onto my stomach as I smiled....
"Hi baby..." I said as I rubbed my stomach gently.....

Now it's my duty to protect my unborn child...
"I can't wait till mommy could see you in 9 months..." I softly said as I rubbed my tummy and walked back to Jimin....

My eyes were puffy and red...I wiped my face as I stood in front of jimin..he stood up from his seat as he met my gaze...

"Jimin....I'm pregnant...." I said as I hugged him...

"Y/n...congratulations...." he said as he hugged me back....

As we pulled back...I blurted out....
"I should surprise Tae when he gets home.."

"What do you want to do?" Jimin inquired...

"I should buy blue and pink baby clothes and gift it to him.." I said happily... "he won't see it coming..."

"Sure sounds great...where do you want to go??" He inquired as we walked towards his car...

"Mall should be fine...." I said as I got in his car with the papers in my hands...

_______________________________
||UNKNOWN POV||

"She's pregnant..they're going to the mall now..." the unknown voice said into the phone....

"They're leaving now..they should be there in 15 minutes..."

"Pregnant??" The voice on the phone said as they chuckled....
"Who's with her??"

"I don't know him..he's new...he has black hair and he is wearing a black jeans with a white sweater..."

"Fuck..find out who that is! What am I paying you for!" The other voice shouted through the phone...

"Sorry, I will find out who it is MR.JEON"

"Good...follow them...update me..." Jungkook said.....
________________________________

To be continued.....
Well she's pregnant😂❤️
But now there's another problem...
What is Jungkook doing?? Why is he following them??