Chap:41

____________________________
||time skip to the morning||
||TAEHYUNG POV||
I greeted the warm body cuddled up next to me with a smile as I slowly got up from the bed....I planted a soft kiss on her forehead as I threw on my shirt....My chance to make it up to her starts from now....

I want to make her breakfast I decided as I ran down the stairs....

"What should I make??" I ruffled my hands through my hair.... "Aish"

I whisked up some eggs as I flipped the soft fluffy pancakes in the pan...
Just then my thoughts ran wild.... I couldn't help but smile at myself when I thought about a little baby girl running around here....
I can't wait for y/n to make a little one for me....Iv always wanted a little munchkin.....

I hope she looks just like y/n....my little baby girl would be so beautiful.....I can't wait to have a little y/n running around me and calling me dada.....

I decorated the plate with strawberries and whipped cream as I made a cup of hot of chocolate for her........

I made my way  slowly up the stairs as I balanced the cup on the tray....I bit onto my lip as I slowly walked to her room balancing the tray..... As I walked in, there she was....still sleeping..wrapped up in the white sheets.....she stirred around as I sat beside her and placed the tray on the coffee table....

"Baby...." I whispered in her ears as I placed a kiss on her cheek....

She stirred around as she turned to her side...her back now facing me...

"Baby....wake up....." I said turning her back to me.....

"Mmmm..." she hummed as she threw the blanket over her head... "five more minutes"

"No,baby...I want you up now..." I said in a pout....

"Mmmm...." she groaned....

"Fine, you don't want to wake up...." I said as I began planting kisses all over her face...her lips...her neck.....

"Baby...." she hummed as he tried to push me away...

"Wake up I made breakfast...." I said in a pout....

"Breakfast?" She said as she took her small hands and rubbed her eyes....

"Yes baby, breakfast..." I said as I smiled.....

With that she opened her eyes as pulled the sheets to her nose....

"Wait, I need clothes..." she said as her eyes widened....

I got up as I smiled as threw her one of my jerseys....

"Turn around...." she said as she giggled...

"Baby...we're married..." I said

"Soo.....turn around please....." she said as she pouted....I couldn't resist her cuteness....

"Okay..." I agreed as I turned around and heard the sheets ruffling....

"Okay I'm done...." she said as I slowly turned around.... as my jersey engulfed her small body....

"You're so cute..." I smiled