I love you

_______________________________
Jimin held onto my arms as he led me towards Taehyung's room....

As we reached the room...I froze...
"Y/n..are you okay??" Jimin asked with worry...

"I don't think I will be able to control myself if I see him like this..." I said as tears welled up in my eyes...

"It's okay...he is fine.." Jimin said as he showed me a reassuring smile and gently nodded...

Jimin's hand fell on the small of my back giving me support to open the door...I took a deep breath as I opened the door...

There he laid...machines connected to him....an oxygen mask held onto his face a bandage surrounded his wound on his chest....

an oxygen mask held onto his face a bandage surrounded his wound on his chest

I slowly walked in with the support of jimin as I sat beside Taehyung...
"Taehyung....baby..." I held onto his hand gently as I brought it to my face where I planted a kiss on it..

" I held onto his hand gently as I brought it to my face where I planted a kiss on it

"I have great news...." I said as my voice cracked...tears welled up in my eyes....

I chuckled as I wiped my tears...
"Wanna guess? You'll be so happy baby..." I said as tears fell uncontrollably...

"We're having a baby girl....you've always wanted a baby girl...we're finally having one...."I said as I brought my face closer to his....

"Won't you wake up to talk to our baby?" I said as my tears fell onto his chest....

"Y/n....." Jimin called out to me as he wiped his eyes.... "maybe we should let him rest"

"No, I'm not leaving his side..." I said as I looked back at Taehyung... "I will stay here until he wakes up....I want him to know we're having a baby girl...he always wanted a baby girl Jimin..."

"T-Taehyung....baby....wake up...please...." my cries echoed throug the room as Jimin held back his tears...the doctor stood there accompanied by his nurse as he looked down with sorrow in his eyes.....

I laid my head on his arm as my tears covered his  entire arm....
"B-Baby...p-please...." my voice cracked....

"Miss y/n...you need rest....you're baby is more important..." the doctor said...

"No I'm staying here..." I cried out.... "I'm not leaving him alone..."

Just then, his grip around my hand tightened....I gasped as I raised my head as my eyes widened....
"T-Taehyung..." I stuttered as I got up from the seat....

I called out to the doctor as he came on the other side of the bed and check Taehyung's heart rate with his stethoscope...

His eyes slowly opened as it adjusted to the light of the room....
"Baby....." I said as a smile formed on my lips...I kissed his hand....

He coughed as the doctor removed the oxygen mask from his face....

"Y/n....." he softly said...
"Yes baby I'm here...." I said as I kissed his hands...my tears fell on his chest as he lifted his hands and pulled me into a hug.....

my tears fell on his chest as he lifted his hands and pulled me into a hug

He pulled back as he planted a soft kiss on my lips...I placed my forehead onto his as I smiled and softly said....
"Baby...we're having a girl...."

"Really?!" His eyes widened...
"Yes baby...." I smiled...

He smiled and pulled me into a another tight hug and planted a kiss on my forehead....

"Everything's going to be okay now..." I said as I pulled back....

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked

"Where he's supposed to be...he's in jail...along with Brooke...they were charged for attempted murder...." I said as I smiled....

A sigh of relief pursed through his lips as he closed his eyes....he pulled me into a soft deep kiss....His hands rubbed my back as the hug filled with love and warmth....

We were finally bound to be happy....our life was starting a new chapter...we are now having a baby girl....and it was finally our time to settle down and be happy....

Jungkook and Brooke are now in jail....there was nothing in our way anymore...we had nothing to worry about....our only priority now is our unborn princess....

I slowly opened my eyes...Taehyung's gaze locked with mine as he smiled....
There I was in the arms of the love of my life....the man who stole my heart out of no where...I never thought I would be here carrying a baby as I laid in the arms of my arranged husband....I gently smiled...True love brings pain and sorrow....in the end we fought though and here were are today....

....I softly whispered...

"I love you baby..."

"I love you too...." he smiled as he trailed his hands down to my stomach...
"And I love you too princess"

I chuckled as I caressed his cheek and he pulled me into a deep,loving and soft kiss......

THE END
I provided an epilogue after this hope you enjoy 😊❤️
This brings us to the end of my first book 😭😭 Taehyung and y/n have been through so much...this is what we call true love🥺😭...thank you all so much for the love and support ❤️❤️ I hope you look forward to my upcoming book...it will be really interesting and different❤️ I purple you all 💜💜