BLOODY FIGHT

.....as I raised my head.....Jungkook was coming closer......

Jungkook was coming closer

My eyes slowly closed.....and before I knew it our lips met.....he softly kissed my lips.....his kiss was different......it was soft...patient....and sweet....it was filled with love.....his hands held the side of my face...as he deepened the kiss.....

TAEHYUNG POV:
As Brooke and I arrived at the beach....as soon as I placed my feet on the shore I looked up to see a familiar figure standing in the distance.....as Brooke and I walked closer....my eyes adjusted to realize that it's y/n KISSING JUNGKOOK! Now THATS IT! This is the MY LIMIT!
I dropped my sandals on the ground as I was about to run to y/n...
"Oppa where are you going?" Brooke said as she grabbed my hands
"Can you SHUT UP BROOKE!" I shouted at her as I slapped her hands off from me....

As I ran up to Y/n I pushed Jungkook away from her...
"What the fuck are you doing jungkook?!" I shouted as I came between them.....

"What the fuck Taehyung?" Jungkook shouted
END OF TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N POV:
I felt a pair of strong arms separating Jungkook and I......As I opened my eyes I saw
"T-t-aehyung?!" I said as he pushed Jungkook by the shoulders .....
END OF Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK POV:
Ugh! Why does he always come in at the worst times....he pushed me away from y/n as if he owns her.....

"What the fuck Taehyung!? What's your problem?" I said....

"Why are you touching y/n? HUH?" He as said as he pushed me by my shoulders...

"Why do you care you treat her like shit anyways!" I shouted at him as I pushed him back......

"She my fucking wife!" He shouted as he held me by my neck.....now I was pissed as hell...
I pushed his hands off me......

I grabbed him by his collar as I slapped him

"Oh you don't know who you're dealing with Jungkook

"Oh you don't know who you're dealing with Jungkook." Taehyung said as he smirked and pushed my hands off from him......
END OF JUNGKOOK POV

TAEHYUNG POV:
As I slapped his hands off from me I punched him in his face with all my might.it immediately left a scar on his face.....he fell to the ground.....
I was extremely pissed and when I'm pissed it never ends well.....I had all of this anger built up and now it was time to let it out.....

As I was about to pull my gun from my jacket he got up as grabbed my by my shoulder again

As I was about to pull my gun from my jacket he got up as grabbed my by my shoulder again...but I took the gun and hit him in his face with it.....y/n tried to stop us but I'm not going to stop not now......blood streamed down my face....

blood streamed down my face

END OF TAEHYUNG POV

Y/N POV:
"Taehyung STOP!" I shouted at him......
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted with all my night but nothing worked......this is the first time I saw Taehyung like this.....
I pushed my way between them as Taehyung was about to slap Jungkook but saw me and immediately paused......
"TAEHYUNG LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted at him
"MOVE Y/N!" He shouted at me
"NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I said
"What is wrong with me?? What is wrong WITH ME! Your seriously asking that?!" He shouted at me
"Yes...look at what you've done...look at how you're bleeding...." I said....
"Y/n I told you stay away from him.....He is being FAKE this is all AN ACT!" He shouted.....

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung...Maybe if you treat her better she might consider you..." Jungkook shouted from behind me as he wiped the blood from his lips......

"Jungkook STOP!" I shouted at him.....

"Maybe if you stay out of her LIFE everything would be fine...." Tae shouted back at him..

"Oppaaaa are you okay??" Brooke came running....

"And here comes the devil" I said

"Brooke CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Taehyung shouted at her

"Why do you even care about this bitch!" She said as she rolled her eyes...

"Because SHE IS MY WIFE BROOKE!" Taehyung shouted at her.....
My eyes grew wide as I heard those words from his mouth....I couldn't believe what I juts heard....

"Do you think I was okay while she was out with this man the past few nights?! I was Fucking pissed!" Taehyung shouted as he looked at me....

Tears filled my eyes as I heard those words.......
"Y/n don't believe him! He's lying!" Jungkook said from behind me.....
Before I knew it Taehyung grabbed my hands and was about to pull my but Jungkook grabbed my other hand as he pulled me to the other side.....
"Y/n let's go...." Taehyung said

"Y/n don't listen to him...Come with me..." Jungkook said....

I looked in both directions.....I was confused....why did it come to this?? I never wanted it to be like this......but........Taehyung could just be putting up a front.......maybe Jungkook is right.....it's time to be happy.....I can't let Taehyung boss me around and use me just as a toy....a rebound....I can't let him play with my feelings like this...!!! As time passes day by day...my feelings for Taehyung grows stronger and stronger but Im getting hurt even more and more........

To be continued.......
Hope you enjoyed ❤️💜
Don't forget to vote❤️🙂
Don't worry things will get better soon....❤️💜
please don't hate Taehyung or Jungkook❤️
What will y/n do now??? What will she do in this situation??
Who will she choose??
Will she choose Jungkook?
Taehyung?
Or will she choose none of them and pull her hands away? Or will she let her thoughts get the best of her??