A broken heart

.......HOW AM....I EVER GONNA TELL J-J-JIMIN ABOUT THIS........ I hope he doesn't lash out at me and understands the situation......
I exited the dressing room to see.......T-t-Taehyung in an all white suit with black linings and a black tie.....his permed long black hair fell in the most perfect way.....he looked so h-h-han......

Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!! YOU CANT FALL FOR HIM

"Someone is looking handsome I see" I said as I winked at him.

"Hahaha you mean like always" he said as he smiled at me.....
Woah this was the first time I've actually seen Taehyung smile genuinely at me....it made me feel a type of way...what was happening to me.....
I watched Taehyung's every move as he paid for my dress and his suit....he is so kind and caring outside....why can't he be like that all the time....but as I remembered it's all an ACT.....I need to get that through my head...or else I'm gonna end up falling...I-in..... NO Y/N STOP !!SNAP OUT OF IT !

"Shall we go princess?" Taehyung said handing me my bag with my dress.
I just nodded at him....as we were walking back to the car I heard..........
"Y/n....is that you????" A familiar voice said
I turned around to see......

"J-j-jimin" I stuttered
"What are you doing here y/n??why were you home from school for the past few days?" He inquired as he came up to me and hugged me.

"Who the hell are you!? Get your hands off my wife! Wtf is wrong with you!" Taehyung said as he pushed jimin off of me...

"Taehyung....No..STOP... Leave him alone" I said holding back Taehyung.

"Who is this man Y/n? And why tf did he call you his WIFE??" Jimin said as I saw a rage building up in his eyes.
I talked to Taehyung and told him imma be right back...Taehyung wouldn't really care if I go with another boy so it makes no sense I tell him my business right??........I pulled Jimin aside and told him what was happening and the situation that arose a few days ago. Jimin grew furious...his eyes were burning red.....
"Y/n...how could you agree to such a thing....it's your life....you can't let someone control you like that....stop it y/n p-p-lease....y/n I can't afford to l-l-o.... just STOP IT PLEASE..." he said but cut one of his sentences short....

"I can't Jimin...its out of my control....and please don't get involved...I beg of you...it for your own safety okay....please listen to me....everything is going to be fine...I promise..." I said giving him a hug. I told him I have to go and not to worry about me....I told him I would be fine....But before he left he.....went up to Taehyung grabbing him by his shirt....and said
"Listen! If you hurt her I would kill you! You understand that!"

"Haha if I see you TOUCH..OR LOOK at her imma break you into pieces....now get tf out of here before I show you who is gonna be dead!" Taehyung said pushing Jimin harshly.

"Cutie pie don't worry I am here for you....if he causes you any trouble you know what to do!" Jimin said as he grabbed my chin.
I quickly moved Jimin's hand from my chin as I saw Taehyung looking as if he was about to murder Jimin right there...right now....
Taehyung came and grabbed me by my arm and pushed me into the car...

"Yah...Taehyung!" I shouted at him

"SHUT UP!" he said harshly at me as he slammed the door.
He then got into the driver's seat and drove off I didn't even get to glimpse at Jimin or even say goodbye.....
The drive back home was silent....not a word was spared....every time I glimpsed at him from the corner of my eye...he looked so furious.....he had his jaw clenched tightly....his eyes were directly on the road...his breathing increased....
"So why did you act like that back there?..." I asked as I looked down at my hands.

"Don't think I did that because I like you....get your facts in order....I did that because he crossed his limits...you are about to me married y/n do you want to be seen as a cheater??? Huh? ANSWER ME! And look at me when I'm talking to you young lady!" He said in a deep husky voice.
"N-n-o but..." I said
"No buts y/n save it! You have to LISTEN TO ME from now on UNDERSTOOD!" He said
I just nodded in response.
"Y/n for the last time ANDWER ME WHEN IM SPEAKING TO YOU!"

"Y-y-es" I said as my voice cracked
*time skip 15 minutes*
We arrived at home. FINALLY i stepped out of the car and grabbed my bags
"B-b-bye Taehyung" I hesitated to say
He didn't even respond he looked in the other direction and clenched his jaw. I just slammed the door and walked inside the house....I immediately ran up the stairs and into my room....I hate him so much...nothing could explain the hatred I have for him...he is the WORST PERSON IV EVER MET....I threw my body onto the bed and screamed into my pillow....

"My life is ruined!" I said as tears began flowing from my eyes....I couldn't hold it back in anymore....it was uncontrollable....and the worst part the wedding is approaching...UGH!!
I HATE MY LIFE!
As I thought about these things I got a text message from.... Jimin

JIMIN
"Hey y/n...I'm sorry for the way I acted today...just wanted to explain...I know you are going to get married now so I may as well tell you this now.....y/n I l-love you.....I don't even know when it all started....but we can't control what's out of our control....I would always be here for you..remember that...I would always remain your best friend...I wish you all the best y/n...I wish you happiness in the future....I love you cutie pie❤️"

Tears filled my eyes as I read that text message....I could control it....I wish I could control this situation and end it....I can't just sit here and watch Jimin get hurt...but I have to...why? Why????....I'm so sorry Jimin....please forgive me.....i began sobbing as I thought about these words to myself....I hugged my knees as the tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes.....I was helpless......

Hope you enjoyed💜In the next chapter I would time skip to the wedding day as it is just a few days away....during the time skip they would just be preparing and getting everything organized for the wedding so don't worry it isn't too important and it wouldn't add anything to the story line😊👍 DONT forget to vote 👍💜