21

- omg, Adrien came up with this? It's amazing.

- is there going to be a second part to the story? I just couldn't get enough of it. Please reply if so.

- that. was. terrifying

- Whoa, who knew Adrien could be so creative when making stories, lol

- I'm sorry. Who owns this account and why are you writing Adrien's story on it? Are you perhaps close with him, friends with him, or is it something else? Did Adrien say it was okay to do this, or are you just pretending Adrien wrote this story, so he'd notice you and perhaps like you? Well, if so, just so you know, Adrien already has a girlfriend, so there's really no point in trying to get him. So you can stop being such an attention-seeker!

- ^ whoa! Chill, you jealous freak!

- I'm not being a jealous freak. I'm just trying to tell this person that Adrien already has a girlfriend.

- and who exactly is his girlfriend? Did he even tell you he had one, or were you just assuming because you saw him close with a girl?

- Marinette. I saw them hugging one day at a park, and Marinette seemed to have been crying, Adrien was comforting her. I even have a video, though you can't hear what they're saying. Adrien would never hug a girl like that in public, so the only thing that makes sense is that they're dating and not afraid to show their affection.

- but how can you be so sure that this girl is being an attention-seeker?! What if she's just trying to share Adrien's story? I have a feeling Adrien gave her the permission to do so.

- I was just warning her.

- Well sweetie, I really don't think that would be necessary!

- Marinette is the attention-seeker. She and Adrien aren't dating, but she gave Adrien a fake heartbreaking story and started fake crying to get Adrien's pity. Adrien fell for the trap, feeling bad for her, but the only reason why Marinette did this was just so everyone would look at them and see them as a couple.

- whoa, Chloe? How do you know this?

- I was secretly listening in on their conversation. She was spreading lies about me, about something terrible I did. She was just trying to get Adrien to hate me, and Adrien fell for it. Now he does hate me. All I wanted to do was be friends with Adrien and Marinette ruined that for me.

- what?! I never knew Marinette was such a brat. I mean, she's the daughter of two famous baker. I thought she'd be a little nicer.

- Chloe, I don't believe you. You're the one making up a fake story!

- and who are you supposed to be?! So just because we're not talking face to face, you think you have the audacity to talk back to me?!

- I wasn't talking back to you, or trying to be rude. All I was saying was that I know Marinette, and she'd never do anything like that. I was her best friend! You were the one who attacked her first, so she has every reason to attack you back, but she didn't because of the kind heart she had. Instead Chloe, you took advantage of that and started blackmailing her, treating her like dirt, countlessly always trying to make her feel like she wasn't worth it. That's why Adrien doesn't like you. Because you're a bully, and you know you're a bully, but you don't want to stop doing what you do. Instead, you think it's fun to torture others, you think you're the queen of Paris. Well sorry to burst your bubble, but we're all human beings, just like you, and even though you're the Mayor's daughter, that doesn't mean you get more respect than the others!