24

- who knew Adrien was so amazing when writing stories?

- Dam, that was terrifying, but a little confusing though. Because, we still don't know why Megan wanted revenge, we don't know why she likes to kill people now. If you're reading this please consider adding this information in the next part.

- I still don't think it's okay for you to be posting these stuff without Adrien's permission!!

- what do you mean?? Adrien already knows about this, yet he's doing nothing to stop it. Maybe you should stop being so jealous. All you do on this app is try to correct people's mistakes, and that's honestly beginning to get pretty annoying!!

- okay, but nobody asked you.

Adrien rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone in his pocket. His attention was then drawn to the door when he heard a knock coming from it. He motioned for Nathalie to go answer it for him, though he didn't really have to because Nathalie was already standing up to go do her job.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Adrien heard Nathalie ask. Another voice came up, one that Adrien recognized, so he stood up as well and started heading towards the door. He peeked from behind Nathalie's shoulder, which consisted of him standing on his tippy-toe. Once he got a good look at who it was, he knew he was right about his guess.

"Hey," The girl from outside waved at him with a small smile. She was carrying a bag on one hand, which Adrien could see was heavy to carry. "May I come in, Adrien?"

"Nathalie, let her in. She's a friend," Adrien walked backwards to give Nathalie some space. Nathalie obeyed and stepped aside to let the girl in. Adrien then turned to the girl, folding his arms and looking serious once again. "What are you doing here? Lila, was it? Have you come here to cause trouble, or. . .?"

"No, no," Lila quickly shook her head, before looking down on the bag she was carrying. "Uh, I just wanted to thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. If you'd never helped me, my father would be in a worse condition than he is now." Lila lifted the bag and handed it over to Adrien. "I just came to give you this, as a sign of my appreciation. It's a pie, by the way." Lila watched as Adrien reached over and took the bag. He peered inside of it, as if not believing Lila when she said it was pie. Then, having smelt the deliciousness coming from the dish, Adrien nodded and thanked her. "Oh, and by the way," Lila stopped him. "I know you've been having problems of your own, and I want to help."

"Oh, don't worry. I don't think your help will be needed," Adrien spoke as he handed the bag over to Nathalie to go place it in the kitchen. "We're close to the ending. I know we are. I'm going to find Marinette and Chloe is going to get punished for everything she ever did, not just to Marinette, but to everyone who went to that school. Lila, you may not take your leave." Adrien turned around to head to his room, but then again, another knock coming from the door stopped him.

Lila immediately headed over to the door before Adrien could. She opened it, and Adrien noticed a man standing out there. "It's you!" Adrien rushed forward to the man. It was the same man his father had sent to go search Marinette's bakery, just so to see if there could be any clues found. "Come in, come in." Excitement bursted inside of him as the man walked inside with a bag of his own.

The man placed the bag on a table and started taking the things inside of it out. "I found a few things that is worth going on. I haven't gone through anything, but I just thought that maybe you would like to be the first to do so." Adrien noticed he had taken out a book, a phone, and torn pieces of what looked to be a calendar.

"Marinette left her phone behind?" Lila looked surprised. "Of course. If she was going to kill herself, she wouldn't need her phone."

The words made Adrien's eyes budge out with terrifying shock and anger, all the colour draining from his face. He whirled around and faced Lila with the most mortifying look on his face. "What did you just say?!" He bellowed. "What do you mean by what you just said?!"

Lila backed away with a scared look on her face, not sure if she even wanted to be here anymore. "It's just that. . . When Chloe attacked Marinette on that day, she said, 'you should go kill yourself,' and Marinette replied back with something like, 'already my number one plan.' I don't really remember the exact words, but it was something like that. I just thought. . ."

"You knew this, but you didn't tell me?! You're trying to tell me that there's a possibility that Marinette ran away to. . . To kill herself?!" Adrien was disgusted by those words, but as well hurt. He turned around. "Lila, you may now take your leave! I'm serious this time." Lila didn't even argue back. She quickly rushed to the door and left within seconds.

"Adrien. . ."

"What?" Adrien didn't turn around to see what Nathalie was trying to show him, so instead Nathalie walked up in front of him instead. She gave him her phone, and Adrien noticed that at the top of the page, it said Chloe-Bourgeois. It was Chloe's account on Lady-Blog. She made a new post. Adrien realized, and his eyes went dark once he saw the title Chloe had given her post.

The Real Truth

Yes, you all are right. I haven't been completely honest with you all, especially about Marinette. Its just so sudden that Marinette would disappear, and now I'm finally understanding why.

In school, Marinette wasn't close with anyone. It's absolutely true that I tried being her friend, but she didn't let me in. I figured she was having problems at home, probably with her parents or something, but I didn't ask, because at that time, I didn't care. Yes, it's also true that I bullied Marinette, but I only did it because she asked for it.

Marinette tricked me. She would always come at me first, do something I really hate, which always ended up with us getting into a fight, and me always winning. I realized that Marinette purposely made me angry, just so I would have a reason to hit her back. She made me look like a bully, when really it was her who was asking for it, it was her coming at me first.

Then one day, she told me, "I'm going to leave." I didn't know what that meant, but I didn't care because I was still mad at her at that time. Again, next week, she told me the same thing. And the next, and the next. It started freaking me out, because everytime she said it, she looked gloomier, she looked like a girl who hadn't eaten in days, a girl who was terrified of the world. "Then finally, last week, she told me, "I'm going to leave this world, and it's all thanks to you." And that's when I finally understood what was happening.

Before Marinette and I got into fights, she had already planned on running away, already planned on leaving, but she figured that she couldn't leave without a reason to the others. She had her own reason why she left, but she didn't want anyone else knowing, so she made it look like I was the reason. She tricked me into being a bully, and made it look like it was because of me was the reason why she left. She framed me, and even though she's gone, she's still framing me, because now there's no way of knowing the real truth without evidence. But this is the real truth. Marinette only attacked me, just so I could attack her back, just so I could look like a bully, just so she would give you all a reason why she left. She even left a note to me before she left.

It said; "Chloe, thank you for your help. Without it, I would still be here, and I don't want to be here anymore. I'm gone. Forever. I don't know when you'll receive this note, but by then, I may be already dead, so don't come looking for me. It would be pointless."

So there's the answer you all have been seeking for. MARINETTE IS DEAD!

- Chloe-Bourgeois