••1••Shaken••

11:30 PM

11:30 PM

Taehyung was lying on his couch, absentmindedly staring at the celling as he couldn't sleep. Though he was very tired from working all the day,some thoughts kept coming to his mind which made it hard for him to sleep. Everytime he closes his eyes, Jungkook's face flashes in his mind and his heart aches.

"I don't really like you.I only played with you,like a playboy does.I have found someone else who is better."

The words that had left Jungkook's mouth replayed in his head.
Taehyung could feel the tears forming in his eyes.

Why is this happening with me? Why did you do this to me,Jungkook?

It hurts, so much.

He thought to himself.

Just then,someone knocked on his doorbell.Taehyung jumped off his couch and walked towards the door thinking who could it be so late at night.

_______________

1 week ago

"You had said you wanted to talk about something important,what is it?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before he says, "I don't really like you.I only played with you,like a playboy does.I have found someone else who is better."

In return Taehyung gave him a look of shock and surprise, "W-what do you mean?"

"Taehyung,let's break up."

"Wait! What do you mean by break up?! Please,Kook I don't like these kinds of jokes." He hurriedly says.

"I'm not joking." The raven head gets up and stands on his feet from the bench he was sitting on.Following him,Taehyung does the same."This is over.We are breaking up." He tries to walk away but Taehyung grabs his wrist,not wanting to let him go at all.

"What the hell do you mean by breaking up?!" The red head panics.The look on Jungkook's face says he isn't joking at all.
"If, if I did anything wrong then I'm sorry!"

Jungkook shakes his head.
"No,it's nothing like that.As I said,I never really liked you."

The other boy was on the verge of crying but somehow he held his tears in, "So, all the-these months you were ly-lying?! How can you do this? I trusted you! I started to love you,not only like you!"

A few tears fall from his eyes on the thought of getting betrayed.

Jungkook feels like someone stabbed his chest with a knife.That helpless face of Taehyung broke his heart into million pieces.

"You should forget me and go back to your family Taehyung. They love you.Unlike me." The raven head smiled bitterly which went unnoticed by the boy whose eyes were blurred with tears.