6.Still friends.

Jacks P.O.V.

Me and Mark are just hanging out, and having good time but then he asked 'is love all a lie?'. I felt like he just killed me with all my fans watching. I gave him the true answer but after that he just sobbed, I felt bad so I hugged him and he sobbed in my chest.

he pulled away from the hug and said he will always love me, I felt my hart skip beat when he said that, wtf im not gay? I thought to myself. Instead of saying how I feel about it I just laughed it off and said "Mark, man, your funny no one can love my loud ass.". As I said that, I saw his face fall.

"Yeah, I'm going to the bathroom to wash up." he said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I got up from the floor and walked over to the sofa and floped down. why did my hart skip a beat?, I thought to myself. Mark walked out of my bathroom and sat down a good 8 inches away from me.

I then got a text on my phone from Wade.

Wade: Hay Jack, me and the guy are wondering if you want to hang out Sunday or something, but Mark well be thare too so...Ya up to hang with us and the boys with your exboyfriend!

Jack: Me and Mark are at my house just chilling so ill ask him some time tonight if he wants to hang out with the Boys, and me and Mark are chill now so it wont be a problem with us if we all hang out together.

Wade: Jack I have to ask you something...

Jack: Yeah?

Wade: Whos top?

Jack: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. WADE!

Wade: Oh sorry, did I text you in the middle of your date?

Jack: Fuck off!

I blushed as I read the message 'Whos top?', why the fuck did he think that me and Mark are doing that type of stuff at my house? Why did he think me and him are together? Did he really think that? Was he just messing with me and Mark to try to get us together? is he a septiplier fan? All my thoughts were stopped when I hared Mark ask "You ok, Jack..." I nodded.

"Yeah, um do you what to go hang with the guys tomorrow?" I asked, he nodded. I looked at the time on my phone to see that it was 6pm, "Holy shit it got late fast..." I whispered. "Tell me about it..." he said laughing and looking up at me. 

-time skip to 10pm-

Me and Mark where about to fall asleep on the sofa and then I just closed my eyes and boom I was asleep. But that night I had been thinking of what Wave messaged me...Then my mind drifted some ware...His toned skin. The lust filling his eyes. His grunts and moans. Him trusting his cock inside of me, roughly. Him filling me to the brim. His marks all over my pale neck.  

========================================================

HI! I have a lot of things to do...So I wont really be active today so...I am here up at 5:33am, editing chapters. YAY!

Edited-5/22/2020

-Midnight🖤

-