12.A little visit gone wrong...(p.2)

A/N: I am so sorry for not editing chapters. I have been mad and sad, just pissed off really! Please enjoy...Oh and #Blacklivesmatter...R.I.P George Floyd.

Anti P.O.V.     (THIS IS IT BOIIIIIS)

I took over his body with one swift move, but made it so he can see what I was doing...Oh how much I hate this bitch Gab...She still needs to be alive, but I will just scare her off. I had a plan...And the ho was in the fucking way, me and Dark HATE each other but we still find our self's hanging out, that's when me and him came up with the plan: Sean has a need for Mark...And so does Mark has a need for Sean.....So, we plan to get them together and I just had to get this bitch out of the way first. I'm not really this nice...But, hay, there's a first time for everything. 

I look into the mirror, my eyes still glowing and a cocky but badass smirk formed on my lips. I then hared a knock on the bathroom door, "Sean, are you ok...Babe?" I knew it was Gab aka slut...It's a whole other story...

I slowly open the door, Gab looked like she saw a ghost and yes...She did. I looked at her and smirked as the ass I was. "SEAN, WHAT THE FUCK!!!WHAT ARE YOU!?!?" she yelled. 

"Names Anti..." 

She backed up slowly and said "Just bring me Sean." I laughed...Like all this bitch wants was his dick. "And tell me Gab, what did you want from him, hmm?" she looked down and then back at me with a light hurt in her eyes..."OK YOU GOT ME, I JUST WANT HIM BACK SO I CAN GET FUCKED, YOU'D DO THE SAME!" she yelled at me but I just...Well scared her off with something.

I grabbed her by the neck as she tried to breath, "Look, ya bitch,  just stay out of the way and I wont hurt ya but if ya get any ware in Sean's and Marks 'love' ill RIP YA FUCKING HEAD OFF, GOT IT?!?" I yelled at her. 

She didn't say anything or leave, she just stood in the same spot...This is time....Time to let it all out. I dropped her and kicked her everywhere, blood was everywhere. All I had to do now was get her body to Dark and we can start working. I don't know why he needed the body but fuck it ill give it to him anyway.

I snapped my fingers and the bloody mess was gone in seconds and I let Sean take control.....

but I didn't finish what I came here to do...I need to tell him over and over again to be with Mark and after about a month they should be together...And I hope I can ask Dark out be then, he's so nice to me and tells me he loves me but I still don't know if he really does but lets hope he does love me...Goodbye....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Stars...Yup, that's what I'm going to call you. My little stars XD Anyways, Like I said at the start of the chapter, I have not been in the right mood to write. I'm vary sorry...I have not updated in 11 days? I don't know. Have a nice day/night, Stars! ^3^

Edited-5/30/2020

-Midnight🖤