13.Get out of my head!

A/N: Hay, Stars...Yup....It's me...XD I'm so fucking wired...Anyways, I just want to say, the like little thought that Jacks gonna have are going to be bold....ENJOY!

Jacks P.O.V.

It was yesterday when it all happened, I am now laying in my bed waiting for just something to happen. It was all so fast...Just like it all happened in a snap, like Anti was just trying to mess around, he never does that...Whatever...

Text Mark now...

What? Oh shit, don't tell me now I'm gonna have a fucking voice in my head...

TEXT MARK NOW!

Why the hell do you what me to text him? He's just gonna be like 'Hay Jack, how are ya?' or some type of shit...But maybe it will help get my mind off of things.

I grabbed my phone from the top of my dark wood dresser and open my messages and went to 'Markimoo'. I didn't know what to say to him, the last time we hung out is also the time we almost kissed. Why do I feel like this know? Now that I think of it I kinda always felt like this but was scared to say something...

I'm gay...I like Mark...

I texted Mark saying: 'Hay, Mark we need to talk.'

Tell him you like him when he gets here.

What? Why?

because he likes you too Jackaboy. He said it himself. 

(A/N: It's in chapter 2, 22th paragraph, if you don't remember.)

That's when it all hit me....NO!!! Mark can go fuck himself! I texted Mark, 'Just stay, we can talk some other time' and click out of messages and turned my phone off, carelessly setting it on the left side of my head on the bed.

I cant let this voice in my head take over...I cant let it happen again, I'm still not over it. I tired to forget about it when my mind took over, but that's another story to be told, but just not by me.

I then felt my stomach turn, I felt my hart brake again...I never thought about it before but, Gab was the one by my side for 4 years. It really has been 4 years of her going out with other men, most likely getting fucked by someone who thinks he's a bad bitch.

Being cheated on is the worst way to end things with your 'lover'. Knowing that every time she/he said 'I love you' is a lie, if they did love you...They would never leave your side...4 fucking years I had been lied to by her...Wow. Mark wouldn't leave my side... 

I then felt a little tear drop from my eye, I cant hold back anymore. I just let the tears flow from my ocean blue eyes. I now just lay on my bed thinking about her, why? Just why would she do something like this to me? What did I do to her?

All of this is just way to much for me right now. 

She did this to you because she wants to see you hurt, she wants you to brake down and cry your little sweet hart out...She hates you.

Why does she hate me, I didn't do anything to her? I waited for an answer, none came. My eyes still flowing with tears and my hart broke into little tiny bits. Still waiting for an answer from this fucking voice in my head I laid on my bed with my teary, blood shot ocean blue eyes.

I just cry, as if that's all I can do...Cry. I turn to my right still on the left side of my bed and get under the covers. I grab my pillow and softly put my head on it, as my head was sinking into the pillow more of my tears were storming down my checks. 

I snuggle myself in my covers, making them only a little wet with my tears. My now blood shot eyes slowly close as my mind wonders to dream land...

Goodnight, Jack...now lets see how long you'll have Mark waiting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally done editing chapters! Well I might edit 14-17, but those wont take too long. Bye-bye Stars!✨

Edited-5/31/2020

-Midnight🖤