10.Can't let go...

Jacks P.O.V.

I woke up in....MARKS ARMS,WTF! My head in his chest and his strong arms around my waist. His eyes slowly opened up and not even a second later he turned red, so did I. "I-I'm sorry, Jack..I-I.." he was like a cherry, my hart skipped a beat like a drum, "Its ok Markimoo, its ok.". I need him to calm down so I can get out of his grip. A tight grip might I add. 

After a few moments he let go and let me out of the bed. I looked down to see I was in the same thing I was in yesterday, fuck I don't have any thing here to dress in! Shit. I went out to the living room and thankfully nobody was up, I looked at the clock in the living room witch was a alarm clock.

8:28am

By 9am everybody should be up and I think Ethan left, he said he needs to go fly somewhere but he didn't say where. Marks still in bed, I don't blame him...I'd do the same thing. I walked to the sofa and took a seat, Mark has to go later today..I thought to myself.

I then see Felix walking down the hallway. "Hay Jack, H-Oh did Ethan leave already?" Felix asked me, "Yeah, but at least he said goodbye yesterday night.". Right after I say that a tired Mark came walking down the hallway. "Oh, sup Felix, Jack, Et-Oh...Right he left." Mark says as he sits at the dinning room table.

I nodded, "Yeah, wonder what he had to do." I say as I look at my phone too see if I missed anything. 

-Text from Ex-

My hart dropped, I went to my texts to see what she said.

Ex: Hay babe, I'm sorry ok I wont you back please I need you!

Jack: No. Cant you just leave me alone.

I lost everything from 'her', Gab....Gab is her name, that bitch thinks she can just go off fucking other people and get away with it, NO. I was so done, I hate her...She broke me and just left like it was nothing....Leaving me....She was my true love or so I thought.....Who is my soulmate?

Just then Mark asked me, "Hay buddy, ya ok over thare you look...Mad?" I looked up at him, he had a worried face. I nodded and went back to what I was doing.

-TIME SKIP- 

Me and Mark had to go back to my house so he can pack up his things and be off. We both said our goodbyes to Felix and drove home not saying a word until we got to my place. He packed and gave me a hug and said goodbye then he was off. 

Why do I feel this way?

I stared to think about what happened this week...After a while I stared to think about how I had the wet dream, and hat my dream was about. I felt my pants get tighter. Grate...I walked to my bedroom and leaned up by the bed frame on the bed.

I thought about him for a few moments and then stared. I took off my pants and throwed them on the ground, same with my boxers. I took my cock and went slowly up and down. "Oh~" I moaned softly.

Moving my hand faster and faster, moaning and groaning. When I was done I cleaned up and pasted out on the bed, when I laid back down.  

-TIME SKIP-

I woke up at 4pm and looked my phone to see I got a text from Signe a hour ago.

Ex: Im coming over!! See ya at 7 babe!

She just cant fucking let go, can she...

==========================================================

Yay! Only 3 more to go!!! And maybe I'll edit the other ones too...Bye!

Edited-5/23/2020

-Midnight🖤