30.Better days.

A/N: Yo yo yo whats good, Stars! Just cut a whole lot of my hair off, what about you? I really like it tho, its always how I wanted my hair to look like. Now all I need to do is dye the ends blue :P I also live for this mf song. Well, nothing really good to say so just enjoy this chapter UwU

---

Jacks P.O.V

We parked in the parking lot, turning the car off and stepping out. It was a small but.... Semi welcoming building? I don't know, and I don't really give a fuck. We walked up the steps, me being scared shit less.

We both stopped at the doors, Mark turned to me, "Ya ready for this?". 'Hell no!!!.... I'm not ready for any of this shit... At all...' I think to myself before answering with a nod and a sigh. We opened the tow large doors together.

I took a deep breath before stepping in with him, slightly shaking. 'God, calm the fuck down! Damn...' I say to myself in my head, calming down but only slightly. There was only very few people in the small black building, thank god. 

I sigh softly to myself before walking with Mark to the lady sitting at a black wood desk. "Hello! You must be Sean! And who are you?" the lady says to Mark, smiling then turning to me. "Oh, I'm Mark. I'm Sean's boyfriend, this is Sean." Mark points at me, smiling to the lady. 

She looks me up and down with her green eyes. She has short messy blond hair, and she looks about in her early 30's. She has a purple v-shirt, a dark blue light jacket covering her shoulders. She looks nice at least. Her makeup on point sis. 

"Oh! I'm sorry about that! I'm Mis.Rose! You'll be working with... Sammy! There... Non... Non-binary? Yup! If you don't know what that means, its when-" I cut her off, "They use they/them pronouns." I say, smiling a little to myself.

"Yeah! There just about done with there other patient. So it should be about a five minute wait, so place go sit down and they will be with you shortly, thank you!" she, Mis.Rose, says and looks back at the paper work on her desk.

I smile at Mark when we walk to 2 opened seats, sitting down and going on our phones.

-

Daddy💞 :

-

I look over at Mark, only just to see him staring at me with a grin on his face and a light blush on his cheeks. I roll my eyes playfully and look at him, muttering a 'goof' and looking back at my phone.

A few minutes later, we get called up by Mis.Rose. We both stand up, walking to the desk. "Okay... Room 11B on the right! This is your first time right, Sean?" I nod my head. "Okay, well good luck!" she smiles and we walk down the hallway after I give a small 'thanks'. 

I look over to the right side of the hall... 

7B...

8B...

9B...

10B.....

11B........

We stop at the door, Mark looks at me, "I'll come in with you, but then I'll have to leave.. Okay?". I nod my head, taking a big gulp before I opened the door slowly. Me and Mark took a step into the small room, as we do, Sammy looks up from there notebook.

"Hey! I'm Sammy! You must be Sean, and this is... His friend? His boyfriend?" they ask, pointing at Mark at the end. "Yeah, I'm his boyfriend, Mark." Mark shacks there hand, as I do the same, smiling a little as I felt.... Okay in this room? Like I said, I don't know, and I don't give a fuck.

"Please, take a seat Sean. Mark, are you going to stay?"

Mark looks at me and smiles, walking over to me as I was already sitting in the wine red small sofa. He kisses my cheek, "I'll be waiting okay baby?" I nod my head, giving him a peck. He gives me one last smile and goodbye before leaving the room. 

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes before opening them again. 

"So.. Sean... Tell me why your here today?"

"I cut myself... After a few mouths of being clean."

They nod, looking at the floor for a second, coming back up to meet my gaze. "Why did you start self-harm in the first place? What or who hurt you?" Sammy asks, damn its like there staring into my soul!

"Tell me your story..."

"Well... Okay.... 
I have had about.. I'd say 6 girlfriends in my past, Mark is my first ever boyfriend. All of the girlfriend I have had left me or cheated on me, saying that I was way to soft and that I wanted to take it slow all the time. It really hurts...
So when my last ex left me, I thought that no one was ever going to love me after that, which, I was wrong. I have Mark as you'd seen.
It just hurts to know I was never good enough for any of them... It made me hurt myself, but.... I know that people need me... 
My mum..
My dad..
My brothers..
My sisters...
A lot of people need me... My whole family! I will have to always look for the light in the darkness, I know that, and I will. Things have to get better, they just have to! Things just can't stay shit for the rest of my life! 
Right......?"

They wrote in a dark blue folder. They had short brown hair, long on the right, but not long enough to go to there shoulders. The left was short and looked a bit buzzed. They had hot pink at the ends on the right side. They had a black hoodie one with pink on the top, yellow in the middle, and blue on the bottom stripes at the end of the sleeves. On the hoodie its self read 'PANIC' but the P was pink, the A was yellow and the N was blue... Hmmm.... Pansexual? They had dark blue jeans with rips and some plain black shoes with while laces.

"So... It says you do YouTube? And that must be one of the things that are keeping you alive, right?" I nod my head, looking down at my feet. 

-Time skip-

We didn't really talk about much, just telling stories and getting to know each other. I said goodbye to Sammy and walked out of room 11B, smiling away. I walked out of the hallway and into the waiting room.

Mark was on his phone, scrolling throw something. I tapped his shoulder, making him look over to me, smiling widely when he laid his eyes on me. "Hay baby! How'd it go?" he asked, getting up from his seat.

He really likes calling me baby...

"It went great! Come on! I wanna take a bath!"

He chuckled and we where hand in hand as we walked out into the parking lot.

---

A/N: DXSWCT@YSCVWTTT@IU  YO YOU YSYUW!HUEBW!YJBEJ#2kbduehjk3 sorry... I don't have anything to say so see you next Monday Stars!

Edited- 26/10/2020

-Midnight🖤