19.Boyfriend?

A/N: Hay, Stars! WHAT! A NEW CHAPTER! IN TIME! HOLY SHIT! Ha, yeah, thats right, bitch...Enjoy, some fluffy septiplier trash. SMUT WILL BE SOON, CALM DOWN, SINNERS!!!

Marks P.O.V.

The kiss was full of love, it was a nice, passionate kiss. His lips were so soft, how can a pair of lips be that soft? He pulled back, looking into my eyes, me looking into his. He had a big, pretty, smile on his face. 

"What was that?" 

"I kissed you, thats what. Did you not like it? If you didn't like it, then why did you kiss back?"

I smiled at him. The boy I've been in love with kissed me! This is the best day of my life! But, I still feel really bad from whats he's been throw...I mean, really, he's been played with? What the fuck is wrong with people? How can you hurt someone so beautiful.

"Sean, are you okay?"

He didn't say anything for a while, just hanging his head low. 

"No."

I put my arms out, offering a hug. He looked up and smiled, taking up my offer for a hug. I rocked us back and forth a little, his head in my chest. "Its okay, I'm here..." I say, trying to calm him down because he's crying now. 

"I'm scared to be alone...I cant be alone, right now." he sobbed out to me. He's right...He cant be alone at a time like this. I want to ask him if he wants to move in with me, but he's not even my boyfriend...And if we were roommates, its kind of wired that we kissed. 

"Can I move in?...I'm to scared that I'll do something...That I'll regret." he asked, pulling his face out of my chest to look at me. "Yeah...Yes you can." I smile. 

We get up off the sofa, and I take him to the bathroom to get cleaned up. while he get cleaned up, I think to myself. Did he really think that? Did he really think he's gonna start cutting? Why did he kiss me? Did he start cutting? He did have a hoodie on...But that doesn't mean he's hurting himself.

My thought were stopped by the bathroom door opening. "Mark, can I ask you something?" he says, while looking into my eyes, I stare back. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, I mean I know the answer...So, yes?"

"YES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" 

I pull him into a tight hug, never wanting to let go. He finally is my boyfriend...He finally is mine, All mine...But I still have to help him throw the hard times, but I dont care. Anything for him. He pulls out of the hug, "I think I'm gay." he jokes. I laughed, pecked him on his pink, soft, lips.

"How about we lay down and watch some T.V.?" I asked. He nodded, while we walked to the Livingroom. We sat down on the sofa, me wanting to hold him close. He cuddled up to my chest and closed his eyes, but not sleeping.

"How about tomorrow, I take you out?"

"Okay..."

I laughed at his cuteness, smiling wide. "And the next day, we can get ya moved in, okay?" I asked him, smiling once agian. "Okay..." he said, once agian. I pecked his lips before he feel aseep in my chest, cute.

I put my head on the arm rest and some how feel asleep, even know how uncomfortable it is.

He's perfect...My perfect boy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay, Stars! Did ya like this chapter? Like I said before ya read the chapter...SMUT WILL COME SOON, SINNERS! Maybe in chapter 21...I dont know...BYE-BYE! ^3^ Oh, and yes! I know! Its a short chapter...Sorry.

Edited-6/2/2020

-Midnight🖤