26.Oh No Anti...

A/N: Hay, Stars! I want to know what you guys think about my 3rd person P.O.V.? If you guys like it then I'll start writing it more. Y'all must like this book XD Enjoy! 

*Trigger warning*

---

Antis P.O.V.

I throw my knife upward at the ceiling, hitting it and making yet another tiny hole with the sharp, shiny, blade. I was laid down in my dark green shade bed, bored out of my mind and sad. I glitched the knife out of the ceiling and as it fell I grabbed it just in time before it could hit me.

I put my knife down on the bed next to me as I just stared at the 28 holes I just made.

(A/N: NoW tHaTs A lOt Of DaMaGe! .. Plz tell me someone got the joke '__')

I'm lucky Dark let me stay in the house today...

You see... I told Dark how I felt about him... Well, it didn't go so well... He's a little homophobic... Ugh! It hurts so much! Why me?! All the other egos don't say anything because they know what Dark can do to them. So, they just keep there mouth shut unless they want to be dead. I don't understand! Some of the Iplier and Septic egos are gay and he doesn't care!

"Well, fagot! It might be because you WERE my FRIEND! MY FRIEND THAT WAS JUST LIKE ME IN EVERY SINGLE WAY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER EGOS BECAUSE I WASN'T THAT CLOSE TO THEM!!"

I jolted up to see a angry Dark staring down at me, his eyes now a solid blood red as the blue and red outlined his muscular form, his hands behind his back like always. 

"D-dark!?"

"Your lucky to even still be alive, Antisepticeye..." 

With that, just so he could scare me, he walk out the door, slamming it roughly, making me jump. I sighed, softly laying back down on the bed. 

Ugh.... I'm gonna hate living with him...

You see... The septic and Iplier egos have to share a house. We got the right side, they got the left side for bedrooms. Pretty simple. Then everything like Living rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc, is just in the middle of the ego house.

Like I said, simple...

I'm tried of it... Everyone's so... Annoying..? Yeah. Mostly Will, Chase, Bing and sometimes Google. That blue bitch thinks he knows everything. Well, Google, you don't know the next time I'm gonna shove my foot up your a-

"Anti?"

I look up once again, seeing lime green dyed hair along with a skull hat covering up most of the green. A dark grey shirt with the septiceye logo on it, in white text below it was, "Top Of The Morning Ta Ya!".  Skinny dark blue jean with a few rips was the covering for his bottom half. Plain white socks helping warm his feet. What the hell? I didn't even hear the door open...

Chase.

"The fuck do you want?" 

He looked down at his feet, knowing that I want him out of my fucking room. Chase took a tiny step back, leaning on the semi-light grey walls. He looked back up, meeting my cold glare, then looking back down not even after a second. 

Whats his problem?

"I-I... I just..."

"Spit it the fuck out!"

"I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOUR OKAY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOU MAD!!!" 

My eyes went wide, looking at him in shock. He really wanted to see if I was okay? No one has wanted to know if I'm okay or not. Even after all I did to him, he wants to know if I'm doing alright... Chase may not be as bad as I think.

"So... Are you doing alright? You seemed off the last couple of mouths... I know somethings wrong, Anti." Chase says, now looking up, but still not meeting my gaze. He played with his fingers, a thing me and him do when we get nervous or paranoid. 

"Why would you care? I'm so mean to you! Why do you even try to be nice to me!?"

"Because I understand you."

He meet my gaze, giving a small smile. 

"I know what its like to be rejected by someone you had feelings for a long while. I know what its like to feel like nothing. I know whats its like to feel thrown around, even by your friends. I know because you put me throw most of it. You put me throw hell and back, but, I don't even know why, but I find it in myself to forgive you..." 

I was now standing in front of him, waiting for him to look back up as he was looking down the whole time he said those sweet and sour words. He looked up, and as fast as I could, I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a sweet hug. 

After a few seconds, he hugged back. I never thought about what I made him go throw... And that's not even all of it. 

Damn... I'm an asshole...

I pulled back, meeting the gaze of a happy Chase. "Now, all we have to work on is letting your anger out! We'll work on that later, okay?" he says, that dumb but kinda cute smile still on his face. 

Wait what the fuck, I didn't ask for some lessons or some shit from this-.... This... Trash... Yea! Trash!

"Uh- Okay..?"

He nodded and walk back out of my room, still smiling. I walked over to my green sheets and laid down, sighing loudly.

There's only one way I know how to let my anger out... Hurting people... But I didn't do that in a few mouths, if I do it now I'm gonna let a lot out... You know what? Fuck it.

I'm doing it.

---

A/N: Hayyyy Starssssss! Whats good? Its been a while since I updated, I got a new laptop, so I'm going to be updating more often now. Bye, Stars!

Edited- 21/9/2020

-Midnight🖤