9.Movie time bitch!

Marks P.O.V.

YES, I LOVE SCARY MOVIE! I looked up at Jack to see he had a blank face, "Ok IT Chapter 2, then?" asked Ethan looking at Felix then Me and stopped at Jack. Jack then looked at Felix and nodded. "OK, LETS DO THIS SHIT!!" yelled Felix, I swear he is like a kid when he first got to see a scary movie. I was in the middle of Ethan and Jack, Jack was on the arm rest on the right and still a good 6 inch's away from me.

Felix was all the way on the other side, and some how Ethan went to go sit by Felix without me knowing. "Ethan, when did you go over thare?" I asked, he looked up and me and put on a cocky smirk saying, "Well, I didn't what to see you guys making out over thare, so I just got up and sat by Felix.". I was kinda pissed off but something deep down inside of me rose up and took over the feeling of having Jack as a best friend, to having him as a boyfriend....and I waned that to happen, but I don't know if he wants it, but I'll find a why to get him.

The movie stared and I felt something move closer as I just sat thare, I look over to the right and see Jack now right next to me, wtf is he doing?  But it was kinda cute...I cant say that im not gay for him anymore, I mean just look at him....Holly shit he's adorable. 

Seán McLoughin, aka the man im falling for.

I look over at him and he just sits thare with a smile on his face with a hint of blush across his face and looking at the TV. I look back at the TV and told myself to just not to look at Jack, he will never feel the same. He will never love you back, Mark.

-TIME SKIP-

A jump scare happed, and then I felt Jack dig his face in my chest, "Jack....um...." I whispered, he then went back to his spot with a red blush on his face. "Sorry...Mark." he said.

FUCK! HE IS SO CUTE!

"Well, I'm going to be honest with you guys...I don't what to hear anything coming from the bedroom you guys are staying in, you don't know how much I see something up with your guys like, you and Jack are so close but yet seem so far....I know what I see is true..But you guys don't see it....So I want you guys to go to the ice cream shop not to far from here....I know it looks like I'm trying to set you guys up but...I know you guys are...Just,Yeah.." Ethan said after the movie ended.

"Ethan, w-what are you trying to say." Jack asked shyly, Ethan looked down and back up at Felix and then to me, "Mark....how do you really feel about Sean?...be honest." I was shocked, I don't know what to say. I what to lie but I cant lie to my friends and not feel like shit about it. Yeah I said I loved Jack but...He is the only one that I attract to.  

"Can we please not do this now, I'm not in the mood." Jack said under his berth.

He even had a light pink on his cheeks, was he thinking about what happened today with me and him....about to kiss? Why was he so shy? The movie ended and we all just sat thare not saying anything.

After that thing Felix said we all should get some rest, meaning Ethan and Felix got to be by themselves and I get to be with Jack....I was looking up to going with Jack in the morning, a date...with...Sean...aka...Jack, best day ever.

Felix went to his room and me and Jack went to ours. he laid down on the bed...ONE BED!?! WTF FELIX!! I laid beside him on the right, he was on the left. 

"M-mark?"

"Jack."

"I'm cold.."

Wait, what was he trying to say......'I'm cold' just meant nothing, he wants something..

"So?"

"Can we...c-cuddle?"

"Yeah."

I turned to Jack and cuddled with him, after that I slowly feel asleep.

==============================================================

100+ READERS...WTF

Edited-5/23/2020

-Midnight🖤