31.Baths, kisses and pain

A/N: Hay, Stars! I never have anything to say anymore in these things.. Wait huedhbdbdxhbhdxh I just looked and this book almost has 800 reads bcuebubdhbuxjdbjwbxjwuweb OMFG xdeywxbwbxhwbdhbxhwbxhwbxhedwbcxydewv THANK YOU bdwuxbhbxuhbhusxbhbdhgxgdhgbh... Enjoy the chapter :) Psssssssst! I'm sorry for skipping an update! I have my pills now! My ADHD won't be too much of a problem now >:3 I hope....

---

Marks P.O.V.

We where home, in the bathroom (well just me) as I run a bath for the tow of us. I addend some bubbles into the mix, smiling to myself as I wait for Jack to get in here. Swirling my hand around in the bath, making more bubbles build up in the water. 

"Hayo!"

I turn my head and smile, seeing Jack walk into the bathroom. I turn back to the tub of water after saying 'Hi..', turning the water off. I stand up and take my shirt off, him doing same, tossing it in a little pile on the floor.

We take our pants and boxers off, sighing as I saw the cuts on his arms, my heart cracking. I close my eyes and let out a soft sigh before opening them again. I looked Jack in the eyes, seeing a large frown on his face. 

"Lets just get in... A-and forget about it for now okay?" Jack asks and looks over to the bathtub. I nod my head even if he can't see me. I step in the warm water first, laying down with my legs spread so he can lay on my chest. 

He gets in he tub, doing just that. I wrap my arms around him, sighing contently. We just chill and vibe in the warm water for a bit, enjoying each other, talking about everything and anything. 

"So... What do you want to do today? Just chill?"

"Sure..."

I smile, being happy he wants to just relax for the day.

-Time skip UwU-

I sigh as I just finished recording a video, cleaning up and walk out of my office. I go to the kitchen to grab a water or pop, just something to drink.. But then I heard... Sobbing? The sound seamed like it was coming from upstairs. 

Oh no Jack...

I rush up the stairs and swung our bedroom door open where all the sound was being made. Jack was on the bed in just boxers as he was taking a nap, he was sitting up and sobbing, making my heart crack. 

"Oh my god! Come here!" I jump on the bed and hug him tightly, letting him sob into my shoulder. I rub his back and kiss the top of his head.

After a few moments, he seemed to calm down at least a little. "Whats wrong?" I ask when he lifts his head up. "I don't r-really wanna talk a-about it..." I nod my head and cuddled him. "Is there anything I can do?" he lays his head in my chest. 

"Can we go out for ice cream?"

I nod my head and kiss his cheek. 

-Mini time skipper OwU-

We where ready and he got all cleaned up. We walked out the door, enjoying the fresh air that hit our faces. We walked down the sidewalk, once again talking about everything and anything. We both smiled and laughed along the way.

This was a really good walk to say the least!

We reached the ice cream shop named 'Dipper Whipper' (A/N: Wtf is even that). I opened the door for my lovely boy, making him blush and say 'Thanks...' and I walk in behind him. The place was small but homey, with only a few people in it.

I ordered a plain vanilla one as he got a cookies n' cream. We were now walking our way back home, enjoying the treats we got. When we where home, we both wanted to take a nap as our ice cream was all gone.

We took everything off besides our boxers, and getting into bed. He cuddled up to my chest, relaxing there and slowly falling asleep as I rubbed his back. I was losing the battle to sleep, but soon gave in and let my eyes rest.

-TIMEEEEEEEEE SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-

I woke up in a panic, the sound of Jack sobbing cracking my heart even more today. I turn and wrap my arms around him, holding him close. 

"Baby! Oh god! Whats wrong!?"

"It happened again...."

"What did!?!"

"I..... I'm not allowed t-to tell y-you...."

---

A/N: AHQUYGSUYGUSWUWGWSUSHYSSSGYGYSGSAHGSYGHAGYHAGHGHA SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited

-Midnight