8.Sleepover!

Jacks P.O.V.

I blushed a deep cherry red, did he really just say that?  I looked him dead in the eye as he smirked. "What the fuck did you say?", he didn't say anything and just winked at me as he walked up to the front of Felix's door and ringed the door bell. I ran up to Felix's door as well and waited by Mark.

Felix opened the door and sighed "Only Me, Ethan and you guys are coming, the others are busy or some shit, oh and its just us boys." and he moved a bit so me and Mark can get inside and thare was Ethan just siting on the sofa looking at me with a smirk and pated the seat next to him on the right. I walk over and sit next to him, and then he looks at Mark and pated the seat on the other side of him so Mark came over and sat thare.

Felix came back and sat in a chair in front of us, and said "So Mark and Jack we need to talk to you guys about something like...Septiplier coming back to life..." he winked and smirked at me and Mark, Ethan did the same. I looked at Mark, and he looked at me and we both blushed, Marks being really dark and mine was just a light pink.                                                                                

Ethan looked up at Felix and winked. I looked back up at Felix, "Look, I know what it looks like between me and Mark but..Its not what it looks li-" I was cut off by Ethan. "Jack, what did you tell me, Felix and Ken WHEN septiplier was around, come on tell us..". I looked down and my blush was now as deep as Marks was.

I told them how I was hungry for Mark, and wanted him so badly, I want to taste his worm and soft lips on mine, I want him to touch me and I wanted him to hear my moans as he pounds me in the bed. But that was the old me, five years ago, WHY DO THEY STILL THINK I DO? Like me and Mark are still best friends and all but I don't like him like that anymore...right? 

"Jack, just tell me, I wont get mad.." Mark said still looking down, "NO!!" I yelled. Ethan got up and graved Felix's hand, "Me and Felix will be back, I need to talk to him." they went into a room, leaving me with Mark. I looked at Mark and he looked at me, we are only a good 6 inches away from each other. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. A moment later I notice that I'm leaning in, so is Mark and we are only 1 inch away from each other now, we ware about to kiss when Ethan came out, I went back to my spot so did Mark.

I was blushing a lot and so was Mark. Ethan came out and sat in his spot he was before he went to talk to Felix. Felix came out five seconds later and sat back down in his chair.

"So, we are going to have like a little sleepover...Yay..Ok so here is what we are going to do, first we are going to play some videogames and shit, second we are going to order pizza and eat and then sleep, so for me I'm sleeping in my bedroom, Ethan out here and you tow love birds get your own room." Felix smirked at the end.

Oh, boy this is going to be a long night...

"Um, Felix you know me and M-mark are j-just, just friends r-right?" I studder, he looks at me dead in the eye and says, "Mabye, but if I hear any moans or Jack moaning 'Fuck me harder' or 'I'm gonna cum' or anything like that, I'm gonna record it and post in on instagram and twitter, got that?"

Mark just nodded and gulped, so did I. 

-TIME SKIP-

It was time to order pizza and shit, I got up from the floor and playfully kicked Felix that was right next to me and Mark. He then did a little girly screech and got up and yelled, "PIZZA TIME, BITCHES!!" Me, Ethan and Mark burst into laughter. Felix ran into the kitchen to order the pizza. Ethan sat down on the chair Felix was siting on when we 'talked'. 

"So, ya hit the top of the hill buddy, your goal, how do ya feel?" Mark asked Ethan, I was proud of Ethan for 1 mil subs. "I FEEL LIKE A GOD!!!! HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE 25 MIL SUBS, MARK!?!" Ethan laughed out the last part, "I feel like a god too, Ethan. what about you Jack?" Mark looked over at me with a big smile on his face, "What about me?" he looked at Ethan then back at me, "Well you have like...Um...24 mil, how do you feel about that?" Ethan asked, I didn't know what to say, words can't help me right now. I opened my loud talker but nothing came out, Mark just nodded saying "I get it.".

Felix came back and sat down next to Ethan and told us to come sit down with them so we did. And then we just stared to look for movies and shit, and then we ate and after that we all just sat down and tried to find a good movie again, after about 15 minutes of looking we found one, it was a scary movie so that's kinda bad, I'm not good with scary movies...

well shit.

========================================================

Hewo, everyone...I dont know what the fuck to say...xD Have a nice day/night or agternoon! ^3^

Edited-5/22/2020

-Midnight🖤