29.Help?

A/N: Hay, Stars! Damn... The 30th chapter... Its not the end, but its kinda near it. My first ever book on Wattpad... Its grown so much. I just wanna say thank you to septicbooperdooper and FAYBELLEchon for being there for this book. They gave me hope in this story. Thank you so much <3 Now, enjoy the chapter! ( If there names don't show i'll just tag them in the comments)

(I fucked up on the chapters, the next one is the 30th -_-)

---

Jacks P.O.V

"Oh... W-well I never really thought about it before...." I say as I play with my hands under the table. I never thought about it, I never think stuff like that would help. It may help, but I don't think so...

"I mean... It won't hurt to try it right? If you don't like them you don't have to go again. I just think you should at least give it a shot, ya know?" Mark says as he took my hand in his under the table, smiling at me and giving me puppy dog eyes. 

I mean... He's right... It won't hurt to try it. I nod my head slowly, looking down at our hands, making me crack a smile. 

"Okay..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Sadly."  

He sighed and grinned and got up, taking both of are now empty coffee mugs and brought them into the kitchen sink. I got up off my seat, calling out to Mark that I'm going to go record a video. I walked into my office, turning on the led tube lights thing, watching as the small room lit up. 

Closing my door, I walked and sat in my chair, relaxing before I turned on my PC. A soft "vrrrrrr" sound as I turned it on and the screen lit up. I opened Discord as me, Bob, Wade, Felix, Ryan, and some others planed on playing Among Us together. 

(I don't know how to spell names I'M SORRY)

As the round started and we all were recording, I sighed as I saw I was the imposter (don't know if thats spelled right). I hate being the imposter.... If you couldn't tell, I'm not so good at lying... At all. 

-Time skip-

I sent the video to Robbin, grabbing my phone out of my pocket to text Mark (he went to the store). 

-

Jack💕 : Hay Marky!

Daddy💞 : Hay baby!

-Daddy💞 has changed Jack💕  to Baby boy💖 -

Daddy💞 : Much better ;)

Baby boy💖 : ;)

Daddy💞: Anyways, did you need something from the store?

Baby boy💖 : Oh yeah! Can you get me a cookie and a Coke?

Daddy💞 : Yup! Love you😘

Baby boy💖: Love you too❤️

-

I smiled as I leaded back in my chair.

-Time skip-

Marks P.O.V.

I open the door to our home, carrying tow bags with my right arm. I looked over into the living room, seeing Jack siting on the sofa watching TV. I put both of the bags on the kitchen table, already gaining his attention. 

"Hay Mark!" Jacks says as he gets up and walks to the kitchen table and gives me a hug. I chuckle as I hugs him back and kiss his cheek when we pulled away. Leaning in to give him a real kiss, smiling when he kissed back and put his arms around my neck and I put mine on his waist.

After a good few minutes we pulled away for air, smiling to each other. We stayed like that for a while until I remembered about his snacks. "Oh! Your snacks!" I say, grabbing one of the bags and digging throw it trying to find his food and drink.

I pulled out a small box of 6 ghost frosted sugar cookies, on the left side was orange with black stars and on the right was white with the same black stars. I know he loves sugar cookies. He smiled and grabbed the box of treats as I pulled out his Coke. 

"Thank you Mark! Are all these for me?" 

"Yessir."

-Too much little time skips wtf-

Me and Jack were watching American Horror Story season 4, a.k.a freak show season. (Okay.... Fight me but I LIVED for that season! Fuck I haven't watched it in so long! I think it was season 4...). It was about midnight when we decided to go to bed. When we were both in boxers and laid down to get a rest, I decide to tell him...

"Hay Baby?"

"Mhm?"

"Tomorrow at 10am we need to get up..."

He looked up at me, "Okay, why?"

"I may or may not have made in appointment already..."

Jack sighed as he nodded his head, huffing out a fine. I didn't mean to make him mad... A few minutes later we both ended up falling asleep. 

-There's 4 fucking time skips really wtf anyways time skip to morning 8:55am-

Jacks P.O.V. 

I was just getting ready, taking a shower with Mark. After we both took our shower, we went to our room to change. 

Mark was wearing a black plain hoodie, his white shirt showing at his chest a little. His jeans a little bit ripped up and old as they where a dark gray. His shoes a nice red with black laces and puma sigh (That's not how the fuck you spell it but okay)

I was wearing Marks lucky flannel, which was a tad bit big on me but that's 100% fine with me. The buttons were undid, showing off my plain black shirt. My jeans were blue with rips in them like always, well.... The rips where showing the fish nets I put on under the jeans. My shoes where like Marks but black with white.

We both made our hair fluffy and soft as it was 15 minutes  away from my appointment. We gone out to the driveway and got into his car, the drive was about a 10 minutes so we have a 5 minute wait. 

Uhh.... How much you wanna bet Imma hate it?

---

A/N: Hayo! I kinda dragged it out but I wanted to put some fluff in there a tad bit! Thanks for 40 followers! It might be a small number but it really means a lot! See you next Monday!

Edited- 10/19/2020

-Midnight🖤