∆ 15 ∆

Remus came into the room with Sirius.
They saw Harry pretending to be asleep. They both chuckled.

          Harry sighed and sat up. Why did he think he could fool them?

          ,,Hey, cub." Remus said as he sat onto Harry's bed.
,,Hello, son." Sirius said and sat right next to Harry.

          ,,Hey dads." Harry sighed, obviously something was troubling him.
,,What's wrong, cub?" Remus asked, worried tone in his voice.
,,I just got out of the infirmary, already have detention and my best friends don't talk to me. Why can't I have a normal school year?"

          ,,Hey, son. You're special. At least you don't have a boring life. All we do with Remus is sign papers, watch children and teach." Sirius said, trying to be positive.
,,Cub, even if you're like a son to us we can't treat you any special way."
,,I never asked for that.. The detention doesn't really worry me."

          ,,Then what's wrong, Harry?" Sirius asked and stared at his godson.
,,It's nothing more than what I've told you, don't worry dads. I'm just tired right now and don't feel like talking about it."

          ,,Well then, we shall let you rest." Remus said and stood up. Soon enough, after giving a bear hug to Harry, Sirius stood up as well.
They obviously saw through the facade Harry tried to put on. But bothering him about it surely wasn't the best thing to do.

          They left the room and Harry sighed. There was this feeling in his stomach. Like something bad will happen soon. He couldn't even fall asleep.

          He was madly worried.

          Finally after tossing around for most of the night, he managed to get an hour of sleep before he had to shower, dress and go through another day of school and loneliness.