∆ 54 - 5th part ∆

Draco was embracing Harry in his hands. The two have finally decided it was time to express their feelings for eachother.

          And it went unexpected for the both of them. Draco expected to get rejected completely, while Harry wasn't sure whether or not Draco would date him. Even if Draco liked him, Harry was still unsure because of Lucius.

          He has had a few classes with the long haired man and he seemed unpleasant and power-seeking. Two things Harry despised. Plus Harry didn't want Draco to be in trouble.

          All of that worry for nothing - Harry thought as he smiled. He was happy in this very moment but holding up was very hard after Cedric's action.
As soon as Harry thought of it, he started shaking slightly and soon, tears fell.

          Draco nuzzled his face into the crook of Harry's neck, holding the raven haired boy by his waist, Draco's chest tightly pressed against Harry's back as they watched the moon. Harry didn't want any words spoken and somehow Draco knew.

          But when Harry's sobs didn't die down even after a longer while, Draco knew what he was thinking of. He was glad he used the curse on Diggory. After all, he hurt his Harry.

          ,,Draco.. The way you spoke of me to Salazar..." Harry mumbled.
,,I only spoke my feelings, Harry. It was no problem for me."
,,Draco.. Don't you hate me?"
,,Merlin, no! Of course I don't, Harry. Why should I?"
,,I've let another man touch me.."

          ,,Harry." Draco smiled and Harry felt the smile. ,,We weren't even together yet, and even if we were, you didn't want it. Why would I be mad at you?"
,,I... I don't know.." Harry sighed. Not even Draco's words made Harry believe he was worthy of his blonde lover.

          ,,Hey, Harry. We should head back, it's getting too late and the dance is going to be over soon."
,,Draco could I spend the night in your room? I don't really feel like sleeping alone.."
,,If you want to, sure. I can find some muggle movies for you and we can watch them together while eating chocolate frogs."

          ,,And cupcakes." Draco smiled at this. Harry remembered what Draco wanted for the notes he wrote for him. It took Draco by a pleasant surprise. He expected the boy to forget.