∆ 20 ∆

The moon was big and round. It was reflecting the sun's light quite gracefully tonight.

          Harry was going to the Slytherin bathroom. Why?
Well, let's say the Gryffindor bathroom was occupied by a certain straight couple making love.

          He was halfway there when he saw professor Snape and professor Insolitus walking down the hallway. Both were holding books. Snape, who was walking on the left side had a book in his left hand. Insolitus had a book in her right hand.

          Both had their pinky fingers stuck out, but not touching. Harry was beyond confused. As soon as both heard footsteps they stopped walking and looked ahead of them, seeing the raven haired boy quietly walking towards the Slytherin house.

          ,,Good evening professors." Harry said politely as he walked past them. Neither of the elders spoke until Snape realized where the boy is going and that he's supposed to be in bed.

          ,,Potter, where might you be headed to?"
,,Slytherin bathroom, sir."
,,And why is that?"
,,You see, our bathroom is quite.. Occupied."
,,Oh. Proceed then, don't take too long."

          Harry came into the bathroom. He did his business and he was about to head out of the room when he heard muffled sobs. Then there was a sound of glass shattering and Harry was not sure whether or not he should take a look on what's going on.

          He then heard Draco's voice and went to open the door but hesitated.

          ,,Of course no one wants you!" Draco sobbed a few times.
Harry slowly opened the stall door so he could ses the very dark scene happening right before his eyes.
,,Of course your father is disappointed since his son is gay! A faggot!" He slammed his hands onto the sink.
,,Can't bring yourself to love a girl! Why are you like this?!" His sobs got louder.
,,You're nothing!" He punched the mirror again, causing a few sharp pieces to get stuck in his skin.
,,Just a death eater!" He said as he took a broken piece of glass and pushed his sleeve down. His skin still had the mark.

          Draco was about to do the harm but Harry couldn't let him.
,,Expelliarmus!" Harry said and the glass piece was now held by him instead of Draco.

          ,,How much have you seen?" Draco asked, horror in his eyes.
,,Everything." Harry said as he slowly moved closer to the broken blonde.

          Draco tried storming off, but Harry didn't let him. Draco was furious with Harry at first. Harry has been watching him for Merlin knows how long and he didn't say anything! And they say that the Slytherins are the snakes of Hogwarts!

          When Draco reached Harry, he hugged him suddenly. He needed an embrace so badly. It didn't matter if it was by his enemy. It wouldn't matter if it mas Moaning Myrtle. He just wanted to feel loved for a while.

          And that's a story of the first hug between Harry and Draco.
Actually, it's the story of two broken boys holding eachother in Slytherin house's bathroom, while sitting on a freezing tile floor, surrounded by broken glass pieces while the only heard sound were the blonde's sobs.